The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

More lies.  Come on blue you can read and I know you can.  

I have only asked why those 5 and why not the peopel I said.  

He answered the 5 but why not the others.  

So he has not answered me.  

I don't give a **** if he ignored me or not and the fact you keep pushing this makes you look so bad right now 

Literally no one, including you, believes that the reason you're trying to interrogate him isn't because he ignored you.

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it wasn't an answer, but why would you start listening to that now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Literally no one, including you, believes that the reason you're trying to interrogate him isn't because he ignored you.

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it wasn't an answer, but why would you start listening to that now.

1. He has not answered even at all.

2. I don't give a damn whether he listened to me or not.

3. What is important to determining whether his more is scum or town is to find out what his thought process was.  

4. Are you gonna focus on this fallacy all game so you can ignore actually playing?

Sorry Pick I agree with Blue here. You started out wanting to know why he didn’t choose more than one person on YOUR list. You made it very clear. It wasn’t a why did you choose those people. It doesn’t all center around you bud. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Meh, people ignore you, it’s whatever.

I'm used to it.  That is why I don't care.  

This issue is that his explanation for the players he chose is crap and he refusing to say why he didnt include a number of other questionable players is compounding the issue.

Hell even me,why was I not included...

If it's ok to no longer explain why we think what we do in these games then...

No lynch every night and hope we have power roles in competent hands this game. 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1. He has not answered even at all.

2. I don't give a damn whether he listened to me or not.

3. What is important to determining whether his more is scum or town is to find out what his thought process was.  

4. Are you gonna focus on this fallacy all game so you can ignore actually playing?

He did, and if I gave even the slightest of ****s about responding to this anymore, I would go and quote it. Just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You obviously care. It is *glaringly* obvious that the fact he's not giving you the time of day, let alone responding to your "questioning," makes you mad. It's a little pathetic that you're denying it.

Jesus. That's not a scum role, and in the incredibly tiny event that it was, scum wouldn't use it early Day 1 when a mislynch is the most likely result anyways. You can't vote for him today, so your attempts to "find out his thought process" reeks of someone who is just pissed off that they don't get to vote for whoever they want and taking it out on the person who stopped them. It's totally unproductive and not going to tell us anything except the fact that you can't let it go to focus on the game.

You use the word "fallacy," but I know you don't know what that means because I'm not making one.