The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you don’t independently want to vote for any of those people?

Independently...as in my own opinion....maybe. 

I'd like more info though to determine things but being highly combative and deflecting left and right doesn't give me great vibes of the source of the list.  

(Hobo if indy I'm fine leaving be)

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You mean what I'm doing? 

Yes, so we all know in the future that A) you lied when you said that Buff didn't give any reasons and B) you avoided putting your vote on anyone so we can't use your voting record to help solve the game down the road.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

He did, and if I gave even the slightest of ****s about responding to this anymore, I would go and quote it. Just because you didn't like the answer doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You obviously care. It is *glaringly* obvious that the fact he's not giving you the time of day, let alone responding to your "questioning," makes you mad. It's a little pathetic that you're denying it.

Jesus. That's not a scum role, and in the incredibly tiny event that it was, scum wouldn't use it early Day 1 when a mislynch is the most likely result anyways. You can't vote for him today, so your attempts to "find out his thought process" reeks of someone who is just pissed off that they don't get to vote for whoever they want and taking it out on the person who stopped them. It's totally unproductive and not going to tell us anything except the fact that you can't let it go to focus on the game.

You use the word "fallacy," but I know you don't know what that means because I'm not making one.

100% for a fact he has NOT answered my original question.  Don't even try to test me on this.  So many has tried and I've burned them all to the ground and I'd be happy to add you to the list.  

He only gave a half assed and incomplete answer to a secondary question that even a few others had (his reasoning for the 5 he chose).  

I want to know specifically 

Why not malf?

Why not ksj?

Why not md4l?

Why not raves? 

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And do you think that he is unlynchable/killable the entire game or its x-shot?

If he’s Indy, we’re not gonna get better results than that on day one.

Unless we vote the cop, which is generally viewed as a good idea with this group of players.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just fake an investigation on them on D2 and get over it.

Bold strategy. Maybe mafia would be frustrated they don’t hold a 1-0 lead one phase in.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

100% for a fact he has NOT answered my original question.  Don't even try to test me on this.  So many has tried and I've burned them all to the ground and I'd be happy to add you to the list.  

He only gave a half assed and incomplete answer to a secondary question that even a few others had (his reasoning for the 5 he chose). 

No one is testing you, you're just either lying or refusing to accept his answer. You literally just admitted he answered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Yes, so we all know in the future that A) you lied when you said that Buff didn't give any reasons and B) you avoided putting your vote on anyone so we can't use your voting record to help solve the game down the road.

Really.  I vote for who I want when I want.  As scum in my last 2 games I killed off bcb in the final seconds of d1, openly and willingly.  Connecting myself to scummates otr drawing attention to my voting patterns will lead you no where with me bc I do literally anything and everything that make no sense to anyone at all times

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

No one is testing you, you're just either lying or refusing to accept his answer. You literally just admitted he answered.

He never answered my question.  He answered by asking me how did I come up with my list.  Then he later answered a half assed explanation of why the 5 he did.  

Still absolutely no answer for my question 

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If he’s Indy, we’re not gonna get better results than that on day one.

Unless we vote the cop, which is generally viewed as a good idea with this group of players.

Bold strategy. Maybe mafia would be frustrated they don’t hold a 1-0 lead one phase in.

I don’t even know what you’re saying to me

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Really.  I vote for who I want when I want.

Not today you don't! Thanks @bigbadbuff

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He never answered my question.  He answered by asking me how did I come up with my list.  Then he later answered a half assed explanation of why the 5 he did.  

Still absolutely no answer for my question 

Quite frankly Pickle, if I was in his position, I wouldn't have even done that much. I would have just said "because I ******* felt like it" and let you impotently stew over it until Day 2, knowing that you ain't gonna do **** to me then either.