The Rakyat Rebellion - Far Cry 3 Mafia - Night Four is Thursday at 10:30pm EST

Dome

Man, i just don't trust this matts guy. Mans got a glass hand, hes jerking himself around but i see right through him man. See right through him

Hobo claimed he can talk to the dead. That sounds about right to me, i talk to the baby jesuses all the time. Knew another fella @Pickle Rick that could talk to the dead too in like some parallel universerve or something. You had to have been there man, i started eating these cave drugs, you know man, theres this mold in these caves that get you so ****ed man its wild. I had a trip that i was like a host on this nerdy internet site, and i actually made a game wherein ya give people roles and some are good an some are bad and all that, and you fight it out man. Not like with this here rocket launcher, but get this man you'll never believe it...you have to put a persons name in slightly darker letterin, and whoever gets the most dark letterins is killed in this game. Its wild man, but the point im getting to man, is so im hosting this here game right, and that fella over there @Pickle Rickwell i give him a character that can talk to the dead, you see. So i aint lible to think ol Hobo over there is lying bout that right now. That was a crazy trip man. Stay away from those cave drugs, ive been ****ting and puking for three days after all. The runny kind too, you dkbt want any part o that. If-n mah story helped ya though, it was all worth it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

Not today you don't! Thanks @bigbadbuff

Quite frankly Pickle, if I was in his position, I wouldn't have even done that much. I would have just said "because I ******* felt like it" and let you impotently stew over it until Day 2, knowing that you ain't gonna do **** to me then either.

Lmao

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Man, i just don't trust this matts guy. Mans got a glass hand, hes jerking himself around but i see right through him man. See right through him

Hobo claimed he can talk to the dead. That sounds about right to me, i talk to the baby jesuses all the time. Knew another fella @Pickle Rick that could talk to the dead too in like some parallel universerve or something. You had to have been there man, i started eating these cave drugs, you know man, theres this mold in these caves that get you so ****ed man its wild. I had a trip that i was like a host on this nerdy internet site, and i actually made a game wherein ya give people roles and some are good an some are bad and all that, and you fight it out man. Not like with this here rocket launcher, but get this man you'll never believe it...you have to put a persons name in slightly darker letterin, and whoever gets the most dark letterins is killed in this game. Its wild man, but the point im getting to man, is so im hosting this here game right, and that fella over there @Pickle Rickwell i give him a character that can talk to the dead, you see. So i aint lible to think ol Hobo over there is lying bout that right now. That was a crazy trip man. Stay away from those cave drugs, ive been ****ting and puking for three days after all. The runny kind too, you dkbt want any part o that. If-n mah story helped ya though, it was all worth it.

I was indy that game and dome killed me just bc he wanted to win "who made the dumbest move d1"  

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Not today you don't! Thanks @bigbadbuff

Quite frankly Pickle, if I was in his position, I wouldn't have even done that much. I would have just said "because I ******* felt like it" and let you impotently stew over it until Day 2, knowing that you ain't gonna do **** to me then either.

My hero

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But you didn't me up for being killed but you won't say why lol. 

I said why, actually. But you said it was half assed. You are scum, you haven’t fought that at all.

You are a dill pickle...chip and I’m taking you to crunch town 

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Vote Count 

7 Hobo - swag, bbb, mwil, josh, tk3, md4, bcb

5 Matts - Daboyle, KSJ, counselor, hobo, malf

2 Josh - raves, matts

1 MWil - Blue

2 No Lynch - Orca, Pickle

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I said why, actually. But you said it was half assed. You are scum, you haven’t fought that at all.

You are a dill pickle...chip and I’m taking you to crunch town 

Why did you not put up for vote

Ksj

Malf

Raves

Md4l

You have not answered these ONCE

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

But you didn't me up for being killed but you won't say why lol. 

I gave the answer i deemed to be deserved for someone i think is scum. 

you are scum, you created your own list based off of hunches from prior games and because i didn’t listen to exactly what you said i am scum?

I could have picked four ducks from the canal spoke quack back with them in convo and got a similar list to what you provided.

QUACK QUACK

• Like 1