Seahawks sign RB Carlos Hyde

RaidersAreOne

5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

9ers we’re doing illegal shifts and movements too. Refs let em play ball🤷‍♂️

o.O

And then there is the Offensive Pass Interference vs. Kittle that even the announcers said wasn't called in many games previously....

Oh, and Fisher basically tackled Bosa on that 3rd and 15.

Thanks for trying. ¬¬

9_9

Edited by Chrissooner49er

11 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

o.O

And then there is the Offensive Pass Interference vs. Kittle that even the announcers said wasn't called in many games previously....

Thanks for trying. ¬¬

9_9

Hill was so open on that play that he seriously sat and planted a flag waiting for it to arrive. 

What's the point of blaming refs? Is it supposed to make people feel better? Because I have never understood that at all. We blew a 20-10 lead with like 10 minutes left. Bottom line is that in the end, it's on Shanny, the players, and the niners. The niners lost because the chiefs played well down the stretch, and the 49ers did not.  We should have won and didn't. The team had plenty of opportunities to get it done and didn't. That's not a ref problem. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

o.O

Thanks for trying. ¬¬

9_9

Eh I’ve seen Tamba Hali get held that way a million times and it never gets called. Fisher did a veteran move, and took advantage of Bosas rookieness. 

Maybe if your QB could hit a wide open target downfield like Mahomes you guys could’ve won.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Hill was so open on that play that he seriously sat and planted a flag waiting for it to arrive. 

What's the point of blaming refs? Is it supposed to make people feel better? Because I have never understood that at all. We blew a 20-10 lead with like 10 minutes left. Bottom line is that in the end, it's on Shanny, the players, and the niners. The niners lost because the chiefs played well down the stretch, and the 49ers did not.  We should have won and didn't. The team had plenty of opportunities to get it done and didn't. That's not a ref problem. 

While you are right, it galls me to no end. I cannot stand cheating. For perspective, I had to quit playing in our ad hoc Turkey bowl's on Thanksgiving because the opposing line would always hold me to keep me from getting to the QB. Got in the guy's face and told him he should quit playing if he couldn't play straight up. He didn't care for that. xD  It's also part of being a teacher. Cheating is never okay. Ever. >:(

Edited by Chrissooner49er

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Eh I’ve seen Tamba Hali get held that way a million times and it never gets called. Fisher did a veteran move, and took advantage of Bosas rookieness. 

Maybe if your QB could hit a wide open target downfield like Mahomes you guys could’ve won.

Yes, but did it happen in the Super Bowl? Nope, 'cause you guys hadn't been there in 50 years.

And the bias toward Mahomie began back in '18. Go watch the week 13 game in KC vs. the Chargers. Troy Aikman goes on a rant the Chief bias is so bad---several times! 

Jimmy G gets hit out of bounds...called? Nope. Roughing the passer? Nope, Jimmy G doesn't get the benefit of the doubt there, cause he isn't Mahomie. Chiefer, the media and NFL have anointed Patrick as the new Golden Boy and I think you know it, you just won't admit it. They love him and will give him the benefit of the doubt or call, but not the other team. 

Is that sour grapes? Perhaps. I could be guilty as charged but that doesn't change the evidence that is right before your eyes. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but the LARGE majority of people I've talked to / media outlets I've heard agree that was a perfectly reasonable call. Bad example. 

12 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Maybe I'm wrong, but the LARGE majority of people I've talked to / media outlets I've heard agree that was a perfectly reasonable call. Bad example. 

The OPI calls I don't have a major issue with one way or the other. My problem is their consistency in calling and determining what it is. I don't understand how Kittle's is OPI, but the Kyle Rudolph push off on the GW touchdown in wild card weekend against the Saints isn't. Now, just because Rudoph's wasn't called doesn't mean that Kittle's shouldn't be called, we aren't playing the two wrongs makes it right game, but damn, let's get some consistency lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The OPI calls I don't have a major issue with one way or the other. My problem is their consistency in calling and determining what it is. I don't understand how Kittle's is OPI, but the Kyle Rudolph push off on the GW touchdown in wild card weekend against the Saints isn't. Now, just because Rudoph's wasn't called doesn't mean that Kittle's shouldn't be called, we aren't playing the two wrongs makes it right game, but damn, let's get some consistency lol. 

Agreed. The Rudolph play should have been flagged. Unfortunately I'd say the moment got the best of the ref so he swallowed his whistle. 

Still took stones to throw that flag on Kittle, but I think we can agree that the magnitude of that moment made it a bit easier.  

• Like 1