?Week 4 GDT - Saints vs Dolphins (across da pond) 8:30 CST

whodatworm23

So it appears the Saints are finally getting healthy as they look to come out of this tough 4 game stretch at .500. The big question is if thats 100% a good thing? Getting 1st round pick Marahon Lattimore back will be a big boost for a fast improving secondary as long as Ken Crawley dosn't end up in street clothes again. Starting left and right tackles Terron Armstead and Zach Strief praticed today but its unsure if either will be available for Sunday. If so its important to remember that Armstead hasn't had a meaningful snap since training camp and that Strief's return IMO will likley mean taking Ramczyk (whom I feelnis the better option) out of the lineup. 

There is also the return of slot reciever Willie Snead who will look to deliever in a contracf year after puttting his team behind the 8 ball with a offseason DUI.

Lots going on... Hopefully Payton can keep our players focused while in London and come away with a much needed win and enter the bye week on a 2 game win streak. 

WHODAT

In the past, the Saints have pretty well owned Cutler. I hope that continues.

The Dolphins know how to travel to London, so they'll have "home field advantage" there, but as mentioned, if our D can continue to play at a better level than weeks 1 & 2, I think we can pull this one out. 

This should be a really fun game to watch! I'm looking forward to another offensive weapon (Snead) and to see if the defensive continuity continues to gel, or if last week was a fluke.

We could still end up 14-2! ...lol... that was mean. We will certainly end up at 1- something....

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

What channel are these London games on? 

NFL.com says FOX, whereas last week it said Yahoo, so I have to assume they're right. That's where I'll direct my attention to first. If it's not there, I'll panic and freak a bit, and ultimately resort to the NFL app on my phone.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Is it just me, or based on how the Vikings and Pats offense have played these 3 weeks, our defense against them wasn't as bad as we might think?  Obviously it wasn't good, but not quite as horrid.

I feel like someone said it best earlier that the dolphins will give us a good idea of where our defense actually stands. If they play as well as they did against Carolina then maybe they are finally gelling as a unit.

3 hours ago, Breesus said:

I feel like someone said it best earlier that the dolphins will give us a good idea of where our defense actually stands. If they play as well as they did against Carolina then maybe they are finally gelling as a unit.

I don't know, Cutler has a history of playing like garbage against us.  Well, I mean, he has a history of playing like garbage against everybody, but he hasn't been able to handle even our putrid defense.  In fact, unless I'm mistaken, before Cam last sunday, Cutler was the last one to throw 3 ints to our defense.  

I would say though, if Cutler beasts on us, then our defense is definitely garbage and everyone might as well get fired or get traded.

Archived