Does Joe Judge win Super Bowls with the NYG?

Championshiporbust

I know next to nothing about Joe Judge. But no is the likely answer.

In fact what coach would you say has >50% chance of winning a SB with their current team? Andy Reid maybe if he doesn't want to retire in the next couple years. Harbaugh would be up there. Shanahan, you figure, has the potential for a long tenure. But, I don't even know if it'd go 50% for them. Wining a SB is hard. And takes a lot of luck. And a coach has to stay with the same team. That's a lot coming together.

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 8

I probably need to see him be a head coach at any level for at least one game before deciding. 

I will of course know with 100% certainty 6 minutes  after his first game though, so everyone look forward to that

• Like 6

How would anybody effing know that?

I will say this, at least in his intro press conference, he seemed like an absolute joke of a hardo as a coach. I thought it was embarrassing. Empty cliches being fired out from an automatic rifle.

The majority of Football's Future, uhhhhh...did NOT agree with my assessment, to say the least.

• Like 1

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/who-is-joe-judge-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-giants-new-head-coach/

Who is Joe Judge?

Played at Mississippi State

No head coaching experience

Comes from the Saban-Belichick tree

Almost left Patriots with Josh McDaniels 

Ran an elite special teams unit with the Patriots

Added receivers coach to his resume this year 

Who can say? I like the guy, I know that much, and I'd be thrilled to play for him if I were six inches taller and a hundred pounds heavier. :D He has mastered the language of coachspeak, which is immediately apparent if you've ever watched one of his interviews. Every coach is fluent in it, but Judge's articulation and conviction are unmatched. He makes all the old cliches seem new again.

If Judge has the ability to back up his words, he will absolutely succeed. I don't know about Super Bowls, but I do have faith that he can turn their organization around.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Championshiporbust said:

Is Joe Judge a Super Bowl-winning head coach, or does he end his career with no rings?

Pretty sure you can ask this question about 23 other NFL HC, just saying. It's an exclusive list. Not every HC gets one. There's only 9 in the League actively HC right now.

No being an Assistant doesn't count!

Edited by Nabbs4u

The Giants have a LOOOOOONG ways to go before they get back to the playoffs. They have building blocks on offense, but that abomination of a defense needs to be made great again.

Edited by Elky

Super BowlS 

As in multiple? 

I’d say his chances are slim. And that’s not a comment on his ability other than to say I don’t think he’s probably one of the best coaches of all time.