SuperFlex IDP Dynasty Startup Draft

EaglesPeteC

With the 4th pick in the 29th Round, my final vet pick, I select

usatsi_13179280-1.jpg?w=452&h=271&crop=1

Ed Oliver DL BUF

2nd year players are still taxi squad eligible, so my plan is to put him there, see how he plays this year and then pick up another vet after the draft. 

I loved Oliver’s college tape and after a decent rookie season, im going to take the swing that he can develop into the dominate force I think he can be. 

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Rookie draft has started. I’m picking 9th.

So far the draft has gone

1. CEH

2. Burrow

3. Taylor

4. Dobbins

Projections say I’ll be deciding between Vaughn and Reagor.

i am very torn here 

Interesting. Who do you think will be going 5-8?

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

according to Sleeper's ADP: Swift, Jeudy, Lamb, Cam Akers

My (unsolicited) opinion: I would have Akers #1 on my board If he’s there based on your roster. You already have a lot of RBs that could play this year so you don’t need an instant guaranteed points guy. You can gamble on the RB that has the most #1 potential. If those 4 are gone, my money is on Ruggs tbh. He has the most potential and there’s a reason he was drafted so high. Plus you have Carr so if that duo hits you really hit. 

1 hour ago, winitall said:

My (unsolicited) opinion: I would have Akers #1 on my board If he’s there based on your roster. You already have a lot of RBs that could play this year so you don’t need an instant guaranteed points guy. You can gamble on the RB that has the most #1 potential. If those 4 are gone, my money is on Ruggs tbh. He has the most potential and there’s a reason he was drafted so high. Plus you have Carr so if that duo hits you really hit. 

Swift and Akers just went. 2 more picks to me. I view Ruggs, Reagor and Jeudy similarly in fantasy. Reagor has the easiest path to targets with Alshon likely on the pup, has the best QB of the 3 and....well homerism lol. But my team needs another RB more. DJ is not long for fantasy relevance and Guice and Coleman have serious question marks. I think there is a huge drop off after Vaughn. 

im leaning towards Vaughn and trying to trade up for Reagor

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

With the 9th pick in the 1st Round of the rookie draft, I select 

Vaughn.0.jpg

Ke’Shawn Vaughn RB TB

Went with the RB. Too much uncertainty with my RB’s after Aaron Jones. Vaughn has the opportunity and the offense to really thrive 

Vaughn is a nice pick. Have you given any thought to picking up AJ Dillon in the 3rd or so in case Jones walks after the year?