1970s Action/Adventure - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 5th entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Action/Adventure movie from the 1970s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Monday, 5/25/2020 at 4:30pm EST. 

@Calvert28@Uncle Buck @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

Enter the Dragon
Aguirre, the Wrath of God

How is Enter the Dragon not on here?  Best action film of this decade potentially.  Some other nominations do not fit the category, including Deliverance which is a thriller to me semi horror, not very action packed and not some great adventure either, same with French Connection.  Apocalypse Now is an awesome film but might be more of a mystery and drama than thriller adventure but hard to call.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:41 AM, Ozzy said:

Enter the Dragon
Aguirre, the Wrath of God

How is Enter the Dragon not on here?  Best action film of this decade potentially.  Some other nominations do not fit the category, including Deliverance which is a thriller to me semi horror, not very action packed and not some great adventure either, same with French Connection.  Apocalypse Now is an awesome film but might be more of a mystery and drama than thriller adventure but hard to call.

On 5/24/2020 at 7:49 AM, August4th said:

Aguirre, the Wrath of God

Apocalypse Now

Star Wars

Man, I threw the Aguirre nom out there assuming it had no chance, but baller!

Now we need one more for Apocalypse Now.  Come on, somebody.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Man, I threw the Aguirre nom out there assuming it had no chance, but baller!

Now we need one more for Apocalypse Now.  Come on, somebody.

Aguirre, the Wrath of God is a cool movie and absolutely is an adventure, would not call it super action packed though but is a very cool film and has one of the best villains ever in any film.  Klaus Kinski is very good in Fitzcarraldo which could have been nominated in the 1980s action potentially, it is a interesting film with some very impressive shots in it and more action arguably than Aguirre but is not as good of a film or as interesting.

Too bad that Klaus Kinski is such a dirtbag human being, which ultimately takes him down a few notches in terms of his professional work he has done.