Build a City - Post-Draft Voting

jcrell623

8 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yea did you watch how the Raptors completely shut him down. They used big men, Gasol, Siakam and Ibaka on the perimeter lol.

Anyone who watched last years conference finals knows this 

I dont think you can generalize that probably the best defender in the game is a weak perimeter because he got outplayed one series

I am going to call the hockey already. Colorado is the winner and its pretty clear. Congrats @bcb1213

NBA checkin, let's get everyones vote in by tomorrow at midnight @CHOMP_CHOMP @bcb1213 and @Heymangold. I'm not tagging I get sax anymore, he's clearly out.

Checkin on voting:

Division A - congrats @CHOMP_CHOMP and the Rain

Division B - Magic 5, Pittsburgh 3. My bulls are crap. Hard to imagine a team that has Trae and Luka not advancing, but here we are.

Division C - neck and neck, 4 votes each for the Raptors and Braves. Nets are a great team but in the toughest Division. This was the equivalent of Division D of Hockey

Division D - another neck and neck. Bucks 3, Spurs 3, Wizards with an outside shot w 1 vote. @MikeT14 not sure if you still want to abstain given that @festiveonion and @djw4bucs both voted for themselves lol.

• Like 1

Denver cause I can and it doesn't matter 

Pittsburgh. I like the lineup flexibility and the general health puts them ahead but barely imo 

Buffalo.  Close within Toronto.  Neither team has much front court depth which I think is really going to hurt them moving forward 

San Antonio.  If this is thing was two years only it be Washington but alas it's not.  I like the balance of the sand Antonio roster best here 

Downside of doing voting by divisions. I know my Braves are better than a couple of these division winners... same goes for Toronto.

Same thing for hockey, I'd actually take @CHOMP_CHOMP's Tampa Bay roster over the Avalanche team that won it all and he didn't make it out of a tough division lol.