Build a City - Post-Draft Voting

jcrell623

29 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

While I’m not surprised people picked the other teams over us (Boston), I’m surprised many put us a clear 3s. @bcb1213 ohtani is 100% not our ace. I would have ordered it Snell-Gray-Ohtani-Gallen.

I started behind because Moncada and Franco were just horrible cornerstone picks. I would have gone for Judge and/ or Bieber easy. 

For Sax’s vote this round put down Toronto and NYY and note the record that I feel like Boston is a better roster than Rockies and San Antonio. 

Yea I think the cornerstone rounds were brutal to u 

I'll take the Missions and Rockies, both in close lineups.

Missions lineup is excellent, although Yankees pitching/bullpen made this tough.

Blue Jays probably have the better lineup, but Cole = or > DeGrom. Rest of the staff for Rockies wins it for me.

Insanely close, 4-3 in both matchups (Blue Jays and Yankees lead).

@djw4bucs @kurgan @bcb1213 @CHOMP_CHOMP and @MikeT14 to vote

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I should probably note that severino won't be pitching like severino, if he ever does again mind you til 2022(just had Tommy John) and Mize hasn't been above AA 

How the **** can you possibly know that Severino wont be pitching like Severino post TJ? 😂

This fool skipping people in 1st round, shading peoples roster using ERA, while ignoring proper stats that indicate the players potential going forward now proclaims this as a fact lol

42 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

How the **** can you possibly know that Severino wont be pitching like Severino post TJ? 😂

This fool skipping people in 1st round, shading peoples roster using ERA, while ignoring proper stats that indicate the players potential going forward now proclaims this as a fact lol

Well because it takes Pitchers two years to recover so he won't be pitching like severino til 2022 which is literally what I said if you try reading comprehension