Build a City - Post-Draft Voting

jcrell623

Orlando has such a better team even with a missing LB. lol They are better at QB, WR, DL, Secondary. You could put an average LB at hat spot and they would still be the bets team. 

Tampa just is too complete. Age, talent, veterans. 

Toronto takes this one for me, I wanna pick the Jets really bad, but man that defense is a MESS. lol Hubbard and Crosby as 260lb 3/4 DE would be awful and just makes no sense. 

Chicago, easy choice, easy division 

so far:

- Division A is done. Bills win 8-1 over Orlando
- Division B is still alive. Washington and Tampa tied 4-4, Commanders have 1 vote
- Division C could go anyway, with the Argonauts, Steelers, and Jets all having three votes
- Division D goes to the Bears somewhat comfortably, 6 to 2 (broncos)/1 (packers)

@djw4bucs @RaykwonDaChef left

36 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I think buffalo runs all over Tampa who has a ton of athletes but outside of two dudes, not much in run stopping 

The Jets front seven defense makes no sense so I'm going with Chicago pretty easily. 

I thought the same. Decided it for me. A lot of players not in their ideal position while also being lesser proven.