Top 5 most talented Bills.

Suffering_Bills

#1. Tre'Davious White. Easy choice, at least for right now. Probably a top-3 CB in the league. He'll be expensive, but he MUST remain a Bill.

#2. Tremaine Edmunds. I expect nothing but greatness in the coming years from him. I cannot think of ANY current ILB that I'd rather have.

#3. Josh Allen. All it will take is his putting it all together, which I know he has the capability to do, and he will then rise to the top of this list.

#4. Stefon Diggs. Proven, unquestioned talent. Pro-Bowl caliber wide receiver, no doubt. If his attitude stays straight, then the sky's the limit.

#5. Devin Singletary. We ain't seen nothing yet. Last year, he was a rookie, he had a hamstring injury, and he was under-utilized. No longer so.

Anyways, with apologies to Matt Milano, Mitch Morse, John Brown, Ed Oliver, and Dion Dawkins, these are the top 5 most talented Bills, IMHO. If anybody disagrees with the list, or the order of preference, feedback would be appreciated.

Edited by Suffering_Bills

14 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

No love for Singletary?

He is a good RB but he hasn’t shown to be a game changer or the glue to a unit yet IMO.

take Hyde, White or Edmunds out of the Defense is it’s a totally different group. Same goes for Allen and now likely Diggs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

He is a good RB but he hasn’t shown to be a game changer or the glue to a unit yet IMO.

take Hyde, White or Edmunds out of the Defense is it’s a totally different group. Same goes for Allen and now likely Diggs.

Give him time. Dude will be an outstanding yard-gainer for us.

1. Tre White
2. Stefon Diggs
3. Micah Hyde
4. Jordan Poyer
5. John Brown

Jordan and John have been big parts to the bills team, even though they will be overshadowed by guys like Diggs Hyde and White this year. Both guys produced at a solid level in 2019 as Brown stepped in as the #1 wr and Poyer has been a solid starting Safety for the bills since signing in 2017 (11 INTs and 5 sacks in his 3 years, averaged 100 tackles a season). 

Runner Ups Tremaine Edmunds play caller for the defense and could easily be my #4 guy on this list. Quintin Spain, Zero Sacks last year with only 4 penalties (2 declined). Having a solid LG brought LT Dawkins back up to his performance that he had in 2017. 

If we are talking talent then.

1. Tredavious White

2. Stefon Diggs

3. Tremaine Edmunds 

4. Ed Oliver

5. Josh Allen

Obviously there are more proven and better players on the team than Oliver and Allen but if we are talking purely talent those 2 belong on the list easily. Theyre both top 10 picks that are super talented. Just need to put it together. Oliver is a freak of nature and Allen has a monster arm. Thats talent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Are people forgetting how freaky Ed Oliver is? He's insanely talented. Is he polished? No, but Ed Oliver's ceiling is higher than everyone elses on the Bills outside of Josh Allen and MAYBE Tremaine Edmunds.

I am excited to see him this year. Whether he gets suspended or not he should be ready to come in and dominate.

Getting him help on the edge was big for the off season. 

On 6/10/2020 at 12:07 AM, BleedTheClock said:

Are people forgetting how freaky Ed Oliver is? He's insanely talented. Is he polished? No, but Ed Oliver's ceiling is higher than everyone elses on the Bills outside of Josh Allen and MAYBE Tremaine Edmunds.

How can you say his ceiling is higher than Tre White?