Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Kiltman

57 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

There isn't anything really online. However, you can avenge players who also play, who have been killed by captains and by doing so, you receive "loot boxes". 

Sounds great lol...

how important is the first one if I want to play the 2nd?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2017 at 7:06 PM, steadypimpin said:
On 11/8/2017 at 10:30 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Is this all online or is there a good solo campaign too?

Thinkint about buying the first and ripping through the main story as quick as I can then grabbing the 2nd one and hopping in 

Lol you can't rip thru this game. It takes a long time to finish it.

He said rip through the first one, which is possible. Didn't take me long to beat that one

On 11/25/2017 at 5:25 PM, Geek said:

FWIW it took me about 24 in-game hours to beat the first one.

And the Shadow of War is 40% off on steam right now.

I played it on my 360 so I don't think I have a way to check how long it took. Maybe it took longer than I remember 3 years ago...

Anywho, I got this game on Friday I think? Have ripped about 12 hours and just finished the 1st Act. Loving it so far. 

**SPOILERS** I double spoiler proofed it. Main story spoilers! Only for those who are past act 1 at least. 

When Minas Ithil was lost and it turned in to Minas Morgul (my LOTR knowledge is only the movies) I was so shocked. It made perfect sense from the in game world map, but I didn't put it together before that. It prompted me to go on the wiki and look at Minas Morgul, and that page spoiled the end of the game for me

:( 

Note to everyone that doesn't want the story spoiled; don't go on the LOTR wiki before you beat this game.

48 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Haven’t played in two weeks. Ugh. 

Hoping to game heavily Friday finally. Still have a good chunk to go. 

Same here. I'm barely into it. Last night I decided I was gonna play it for a few hours and it had a 3.2GB update so I ended up playing something else while it updated...

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, JBURGE25 said:

There is so much to do in the game. I am the kind of person who needs to finish everything before I move on to the next place, I hope there aren't too many more things to do in the next regions I go to...

Everything is so freaking full of stuff to do.

It's almost the Skyrim effect for me.

On 11/29/2017 at 11:24 AM, JBURGE25 said:

There is so much to do in the game. I am the kind of person who needs to finish everything before I move on to the next place, I hope there aren't too many more things to do in the next regions I go to...

I wish I had your patience.

• 2 months later...

Have two more battles with the Palantir and I’m basically all done! The last battle against the guy who was trying to raise the demon from the ice was SO tough for me at first because you can’t summon anyone/thing besides some warriors during the battle and there’s literally 15 other captains there. I died once, and then the next time I ran around and circles and got lucky a couple times purifying the things because they weren’t hitting me. 

Archived