Stadium Saga Part XVII(Cont): Hosting the Big Dance

swede700

28 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

has anyone mentioned that IF IF IF we do play in the Super Bowl thus year, we will be the visiting team and use the visitors' locker room...?

whoever the NFC team is, they will be the visiting team.

They had something about this on KFAN, I believe that this ends up being false in a way. While we will be using the visitors locker room, nobody will be using the home locker room. We have another room set for that.

18 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

They had something about this on KFAN, I believe that this ends up being false in a way. While we will be using the visitors locker room, nobody will be using the home locker room. We have another room set for that.

This is what I assumed too

4 hours ago, disaacs said:

Downloaded it on my Gear VR,  The still photos are very cool.  The Videos were horrible.   Not sure if it was my connection or not.    I was really hoping to see video of the game like I was sitting in the crowd.  

15 hours ago, Freakish Mind said:

Downloaded it on my Gear VR,  The still photos are very cool.  The Videos were horrible.   Not sure if it was my connection or not.    I was really hoping to see video of the game like I was sitting in the crowd.  

It's probably one of those things that will get better over time.  

17 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I'd like to think we'd be granted an exception to use our own locker room if we made it to the SB. That's pretty dumb if that's not the case. 

I know if we will be in the Superbowl we will use our own practice facility vs. giving it to the opposing team.

Keeps it from being bugged I guess.

I think this makes it feel more like home than anything.

Keenum: "We are going to give this thing everything we’ve got. We’re excited to play at home. This place is crazy hard for teams to come in and play, especially with our defense. I’m excited. I think this place is going to be rocking. I think all of Minnesota is pretty excited, too. We are going to reload and not just rest.”

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Vikings-Aware-of-Bye-Weeks-Value/ad113673-c2fe-4c87-9a1f-5111a5d25fbb?sf177917051=1

Archived