1960s Action/Adventure - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 6th entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Action/Adventure movie from the 1960s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Wednesday, 5/27/2020 at 4:00pm EST. 

@Calvert28@Uncle Buck @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

No clue honestly, no movie I really liked fits this category.  Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid I liked but not sure that it is action, maybe adventure but even that is a so so, was a western crime drama most so to me.  

2 hours ago, Ozzy said:

No clue honestly, no movie I really liked fits this category.  Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid I liked but not sure that it is action, maybe adventure but even that is a so so, was a western crime drama most so to me.  

its adventure

2 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It's unreal how many good action/adventure movies there were during this decade.  I listed some honorable mentions that I highly recommend if you haven't seen them.

Nominations:

2001: A Space Odyssey

The Dirty Dozen

Easy Rider

Flight of the Phoenix

Planet of the Apes

Honorable Mention:

Where Eagles Dare

The Guns of Navarone

The Blue Max

Von Ryan's Express

Planet of the Apes is in for scifi and not eligible