Who is on the "hottest" of seats going into 2020?

MikeT14

37 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Maybe I am missing the point here because I am not a super political guy but this seems like a soft move to me. He wore a shirt for a news station the President likes and not he's going to play? This just seems to me like if my opinion is different then yours I am taking my ball and leaving. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

Maybe I am missing the point here because I am not a super political guy but this seems like a soft move to me. He wore a shirt for a news station the President likes and not he's going to play? This just seems to me like if my opinion is different then yours I am taking my ball and leaving. 

There is much more to OAN being a massive problem than the president liking them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

There is much more to OAN being a massive problem than the president liking them.

I don't follow the news networks either.  Would a Fox News shirt cause a similar reaction, or is there more to OAN?  I've never even heard of it.

Edited by jyod21

Why did Chuba apologize? Jesus Christ dude, own it. You’re going to be playing in the NFL, you don’t need to appease Gundy.

Maybe the bag man had a talk with Chuba. It’s the ONLY explanation I can think of for him staying in school another year and apologizing for this.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

Apologize for what?

Apparently you missed everything that happened here. Publicly gushing his love for a “news” network that called Black Lives Matter a “criminal organization” while being the leader of a team of mostly black players is being completely tone deaf to put it mildly. The t-shirt was just the latest co-sign that set this all off. 

• Like 1