Judon Signs Franchise Tag

coordinator0

Let’s trade Judon and a second and a fourth next year and get Jamal Adams. With that’s ridiculous secondary and great defensive line the linebackers will have a field day regardless of who is there but when you have young talented players such as Bowser/Ferguson/Queen/Harrison it should be fun to watch

2 hours ago, santiagomn8 said:

Let’s trade Judon and a second and a fourth next year and get Jamal Adams. With that’s ridiculous secondary and great defensive line the linebackers will have a field day regardless of who is there but when you have young talented players such as Bowser/Ferguson/Queen/Harrison it should be fun to watch

Not sure I love the marginal reduction in our EDGE lineup vs. the marginal gain in our secondary (obviously Adams is the superior/more valuable player 1-to-1). Would be more interested if there were a corresponding Clowney/Yannick move, but then we're getting into Madden territory.

• Like 2

Judon’s our only reliable edge pressure right now.

Next year may be a different story but I think this year we pay premium for by far our biggest need. The only way we improve on Judon is some kind of madden-type trade which I just don’t see personally. 

• Like 1

I didn't even know you could create a franchise tag with a value between the value of two positions like that.  Great to see that they could get a deal done.

I expect that he'll play out the season here instead of being traded, and we'll go through this all over next off-season

17 hours ago, drd23 said:

I didn't even know you could create a franchise tag with a value between the value of two positions like that.  Great to see that they could get a deal done.

I expect that he'll play out the season here instead of being traded, and we'll go through this all over next off-season

They did this with Terrell Suggs years ago. Can’t remember which contract, just that they did the midpoint between the two at one point.

• Like 1