Best corners that never even got a single Pro Bowl honor

TecmoSuperJoe

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Corey Webster, Lardarius Webb, Eugene Daniel, Ken Lucas, Ken Riley, and Brandon Carr (who has never missed a single start from 2008 until now). Kevin Smith for the Cowboys was a pretty decent player if I remember correctly. Herman Edwards I guess with the Eagles. Dunta Robinson???

Also, Brian Kelly from the Buccaneers I always thought deserved more praise than he received opposite Ronde Barber. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Quentin Jammer has to be up there as one of them. A high draft pick that had a long career and was a good CB in his heyday on some good/great teams. Wild that he never made one when you think about it.

Had to look that up but you're right. Crazy that he never made one considering he was always one of the better CBs in the game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Off the top of my head I'm thinking Corey Webster, Lardarius Webb, Eugene Daniel, Ken Lucas, Ken Riley, and Brandon Carr (who has never missed a single start from 2008 until now). Kevin Smith for the Cowboys was a pretty decent player if I remember correctly. Herman Edwards I guess with the Eagles. Dunta Robinson???

Also, Brian Kelly from the Buccaneers I always thought deserved more praise than he received opposite Ronde Barber. 

Great call from an outsider's perspective. 

Webb's 2011 season is probably a top-5 individual defensive performance throughout an entire season in franchise history...the guy was absolutely everywhere. Had several other good years as well. 

• Like 1

Ray Crockett.   Tyronne Drakeford isn't there, but he was a guy that looked the part for a few years. 

A lot of names that have come to me have ended up being 1 timers.  (Ray Buchannon, Shawn Springs, Donnie Abraham, Rashean Mathis) 

Edited by jyod21
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Great call from an outsider's perspective. 

Webb's 2011 season is probably a top-5 individual defensive performance throughout an entire season in franchise history...the guy was absolutely everywhere. Had several other good years as well. 

Jimmy Smith never made it either. Granted he's missed time almost every season, but still surprising given how good he was and how the bar to make the pro bowl is.

• Like 3