Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He sent a pm saying something like "My ballot is all my guys" or something stupid like that. 

Couldn't even be bothered to rip a ballot from thread and take two minutes to put his guys on it. Like pretty much everyone else does.

Nacho said it didn't count because it's not anything resembling a ballot. Rammy is still upset his utter laziness didn’t work.

Not lazy. Was in Vegas didn’t have time. Glen did apologize later and it was cool. But that’s just an example. Instead of being a homey and saying cool. Dude would be the worse co worker ever, snitch everyone out. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:
7 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

What happened with the pro bowl ballots?

Collusion chat collusioning

He sent a PM that said “all my players” and expected that would count. Got mad when it didn’t. 

And I got brought into the discussion because the time I handled ballots, I said in the thread that if no one was going to send in a ballot for our conference (because I had gotten literally zero ballots at that point), I would just mark down all my players as having made it. It was a comment that was designed to let people know they needed to send in ballots, but it got him really mad. 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

First time I’ve gotten a great coaching staff. Wonder if it actually will pay off or if I wasted a bunch of mid round picks. 

You had this group in S17. 

HC: Sean Payton (NO)
OC: Andy Reid (KC)
DC: Brian Flores (NE)
STC: Joe DeCamillis (JAX)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, pwny said:

This is not true at all.

I have never in my life submitted a Pro Bowl ballot that even was full of only my players, let alone literally simply sending “all my players”. 

i love you. Just hug it out brother. 

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

See that’s your issue. All glen had to say was, I understand his pick. Please next time write his full name. Same thing with the pro bowl ballet. I sent all my guys he didn’t accept it. Pwn and others sent theirs the exact same way! Ah yes this is very acceptable! Thank you so much for your votes. 

I know my guy. He’s hilarious. But he’s out to be that guy with me. That’s how I know he’s a fake homey lol. 

Okay rammy.

I understood your pick. Please next time write his full name. Next time you or anyone refuses to do so they will not be awarded said player if they are properly picked with a following pick.

In regards to your pro bowl ballot, both Nacho and I saw it as unacceptable. I would have counted your ballot if you had just copy & pasted your teams roster in the PM. But sending a PM that quite literally just said "all my guys" was not enough.

Pwn & others have never sent any ballots in that way, and anyone that would ever do so(no one other than you has done so) would get the same response.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

And here I am getting ripped apart for my public ballots because QB4 had 2 less TD but 3 more INT... meanwhile 😂

You deserve the same if not more criticism. Your willingness to share ballots encourages laziness from others.

Send private ballots like a normal person... You heathen

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Okay rammy.

I understood your pick. Please next time write his full name. Next time you or anyone refuses to do so they will not be awarded said player if they are properly picked with a following pick.

In regards to your pro bowl ballot, both Nacho and I saw it as unacceptable. I would have counted your ballot if you had just copy & pasted your teams roster in the PM. But sending a PM that quite literally just said "all my guys" was not enough.

Pwn & others have never sent any ballots in that way, and anyone that would ever do so(no one other than you has done so) would get the same response.

Thank you for the crystal clear explanation. Won’t happen again. #Blessed to have friends like you guys. I’m so appreciative. Glad we got things cleared up. I love you Pwny I mean glen. I mean Bucs I mean counselor I mean Which I mean Harper I mean remix I mean scalamania. Everyone but Eagles Pete. He’s the fakest. 

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

You deserve the same if not more criticism. Your willingness to share ballots encourages laziness from others.

Send private ballots like a normal person... You heathen

I feel like it encourages people. They copy and paste and switch up what they see fit. 

• Like 1