Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do you guys all change your sliders every week or do you leave them if you are doing well with them?

Depends on the owner. Some successful owners make wild changes week to week based on who they’re playing, some find a set they like and stick with it, others make small changes every game or every few games. 

• Like 1

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know if it's the case anymore. But we used to have three or four owners that used the same sliders every season. For years.

Some of them were successful owners too. They built their team to fit what they wanted to do and ran with it season after season. 

47 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know if it's the case anymore. But we used to have three or four owners that used the same sliders every season. For years.

I change my sliders a very minimum number of times per season

8 hours ago, swoosh said:

Justin Rohrwasser [3 GS]: 10 of 10 (100.00%, 52 LNG) field goals. 4 of 4 extra points

there's a new justin in town tbh

Easy with the disrespect! Let me know when he hits a big boy FG

Justin Tucker [3 GS]: 11 of 12 (91.67%, 61 LNG) field goals. 9 of 10 extra points. 16 touchbacks

Is there something in particular that would effect the amount of points I give up in the 4th quarter? This has been a consistent problem for my teams. I give up bunches of points in the 4th. This is through multiple years, coaches, QB’s, Slider settings. 

38 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is there something in particular that would effect the amount of points I give up in the 4th quarter? This has been a consistent problem for my teams. I give up bunches of points in the 4th. This is through multiple years, coaches, QB’s, Slider settings. 

You play me this week so you’ll be fine