Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

49 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

A couple weeks from now S10 Direwolves will once again be popping their champagne, knowing that nobody will catch them

And then the S10 Saints will once again be popping their champagne for actually winning it all that season.

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

And then the S10 Saints will once again be popping their champagne for actually winning it all that season.

unimportant

you're an owner who has had the "best" team several times while not winning the championship that year. you should understand this

this isn't real life.. you can't control the results of every single game.. but building an absolute powerhouse is something a person should be proud of

I'm having such a long week and do not have the energy to get into the "small sample size" argument once again when trying to historically value teams based on a single game

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

unimportant

you're an owner who has had the "best" team several times while not winning the championship that year. you should understand this

this isn't real life.. you can't control the results of every single game.. but building an absolute powerhouse is something a person should be proud of

I'm having such a long week and do not have the energy to get into the "small sample size" argument once again when trying to historically value teams based on a single game

You and I have different opinions on the 'best' then. I've been the best twice in 19 seasons. The best team wins the gauntlet that is the playoffs. I don't understand your perspective b/c I feel like any season where I didn't end up with the trophy, it was a failure. Sure, it's nice to be an established powerhouse, but we ain't here for the regular season, we want that top dog status.

Including playoffs:

S15 Bullets PWN: 16.666

S10 Direwolves PWN: 16.283

So not only did the Bullets actually win a title where the Direwolves fell short, the Bullets actually turned up their performance in the playoffs and surpassed what the Direwolves did over the course of the 19 game season.

The true GOAT is the S15 Bullets

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, pwny said:

Including playoffs:

S15 Bullets PWN: 16.666

S10 Direwolves PWN: 16.283

So not only did the Bullets actually win a title where the Direwolves fell short, the Bullets actually turned up their performance in the playoffs and surpassed what the Direwolves did over the course of the 19 game season.

The true GOAT is the S15 Bullets

In a cupcake division and the single season the Pirates had a losing record (7-9). Coincidence?

4 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

In a cupcake division and the single season the Pirates had a losing record (7-9). Coincidence?

Cupcake division.

How dare you

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

All I want for my birthday tomorrow is an unreasonable win against the only undefeated team in the league. Is that too much to ask? 

Taking down the greatest regular season team of all time (on a per game PWNY basis) would be the quite the feat. 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Taking down the greatest regular season team of all time (on a per game PWNY basis) would be the quite the feat. 

But if he does, it would be no accomplishment at all, because you would then not be the best regular season team of all tine