Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

OP updated with trades. Please try to spend the remainder of your keeper tags by the day's end.

@ravens5520 (I see you traded for McCourty but I don't see you tagging him? You only have 1 remaining.)

@khodder you have 4 left.

@Adrenaline_Flux you have 1 left (Belichick untagged - see previous post.)

@YoungBucs15 I didnt see you post keepers at all, and have all 20 left. let me know if i missed your post or something.

@Scalamania you have 3 left I believe.

Let me know of any mistakes - thanks!

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

OP updated with trades. Please try to spend the remainder of your keeper tags by the day's end.

@ravens5520 (I see you traded for McCourty but I don't see you tagging him? You only have 1 remaining.)

@khodder you have 4 left.

@Adrenaline_Flux you have 1 left (Belichick untagged - see previous post.)

@YoungBucs15 I didnt see you post keepers at all, and have all 20 left. let me know if i missed your post or something.

@Scalamania you have 3 left I believe.

Let me know of any mistakes - thanks!

I removed the tags from Hooker in that trade post for McCourty. Still have 1 tag left. Will update that now. Thought I had a potential trade in place

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Anyone have a tag or 2 for sale? What’s the ticket playa playa. 

If I can't find the 2 tags I am looking for, I could potentially trade 1 away

My top 5:

1) Reykjavik - absolutely loaded, although they did have 26 tags to play with. Scary team. 

2) Rio de Janeiro - Mahomes is the star, but they’re also stacked in the trenches. Atkins pick up was nice. Unsure about Mclaurin, I but I understand the appeal. 

3) Hanoi - it’s hard to rank them so high without a QB, but it’s a really good balanced squad with plenty of weapons for whoever they get. Two lineman, two stud pass rushers, and two good DB’s. Benefited by being able to keep Smith and Golloday for a tag a piece.

4) Indianapolis - Matty Ice, Mixon, and three studs on the defensive line. I feel they should go all in to acquire an elite WR if they can find one. 

5) South Africa - I won’t rank my own team, but I feel South Africa is pretty similar in build. Franchise QB, good young back, elite pass rusher, and a great cover corner.

• Like 2