Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Do we go by wins in this league or do we go by +/- oh yeah wins. That determines the draft order. Who would have thought... wow

I also benched or traded everyone on my team worth a crap the last 4 games......

• Like 1

Ever just look back and wonder what could’ve been... S12 was a bad season, but I screwed up that following offseason. 

Lawrence breaks out IRL and let him go during the off-season leading to S13 

Stephon Gilmore...

Chose Melvin Gordon over Gurley. Believe I traded Gurley away for players and draft picks. 

Todd Gurley [16 GS]: 345 carries for 1,602 yards (4.64 YPC, 48 LNG), 9 touchdowns, 2 fumbles. 14 receptions for 181 yards (12.93 YPR, 23 LNG), 1 touchdown, 3 drops.
Defensive Line:
Cameron Jordan [16 GS]: 61 tackles (14 stuffs), 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.
Brandon J. Williams [16 GS]: 59 tackles (11 stuffs), 1 coverage, 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble.
Jurrell Casey [16 GS]: 56 tackles (8 stuffs), 1 coverage, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble.

Linebackers:
Tamba Hali [16 GS]: 77 tackles (10 stuffs), 11 coverages, 13 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery.
Dont'a Hightower [16 GS]: 76 tackles (17 stuffs), 7 coverages, 5 sacks, 1 forced fumble.
Vontaze Burfict [16 GS]: 105 tackles (17 stuffs), 4 coverages, 3 sacks, 1 interception, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Demarcus Lawrence [9 GS]: 27 tackles (2 stuffs), 5 coverages, 4 sacks.

Cornerbacks:
Stephon Gilmore [16 GS]: 58 tackles (1 stuff), 51 coverages, 1 sack, 5 interceptions, 1 forced fumble.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Chase Young falling to 3 was the best case scenario. I figured if I was lucky he'd drop to me. If he hadn't, I would of been on full tilt. The other guy who I was heavily considering hasn't even been drafted yet....

Sarcasm, my friend. Sarcasm.

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Surprised Okudah fell this far, supposedly one of the best CB prospects in years, definitely more hyped than Ward. Even if he's not great in S20, he probably was top 5 keeper material in this draft. He was my initial plan but that WR run really forced my hand.

He is who I would have taken at 1.6 if I kept the pick since Burrow, Tua, and Young were gone (probably a bad move but it’s me). I’m very happy to get him a round later. 

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Surprised Okudah fell this far, supposedly one of the best CB prospects in years, definitely more hyped than Ward. Even if he's not great in S20, he probably was top 5 keeper material in this draft. He was my initial plan but that WR run really forced my hand.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He is who I would have taken at 1.6 if I kept the pick since Burrow, Tua, and Young were gone (probably a bad move but it’s me). I’m very happy to get him a round later. 

Okudah was one of the top choices based on my heart big board. But between the uncertainty of this league, the real NFL as well, it was a bit risky.

I also took time to go back and look historically, the last very high IRL drafted CB was Denzel Ward, his rookie season:

Denzel Ward [16 GS]: 55 tackles, 49 coverages, 1 interception.

Just felt that the impact wasn't going to be there right away, and took much uncertainty for me to be willing to take a gamble when there was a top notch edge player available in Ingram.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Okudah was one of the top choices based on my heart big board. But between the uncertainty of this league, the real NFL as well, it was a bit risky.

I also took time to go back and look historically, the last very high IRL drafted CB was Denzel Ward, his rookie season:

Denzel Ward [16 GS]: 55 tackles, 49 coverages, 1 interception.

Just felt that the impact wasn't going to be there right away, and took much uncertainty for me to be willing to take a gamble when there was a top notch edge player available in Ingram.

Everything I do is a risk

• Like 2