Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

3 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

The run on WRs crushed my plans and I’m almost certain I’m giving up a guy for Sammy... Needed another option as last year wasn’t pretty with only 2 WRs 

And there it is... wonder if Sammy would’ve lasted another round if I grabbed Waller. Damn 

Just now, Counselor said:

I’m still trying to figure out how Quenton Nelson gives us 10 sacks in the sim.

OLine stats are likely the most useless stats available.

Defenders will get their sacks/stuffs in, and someone will need to be credited with giving them up.

Just look at Jason Kelce's stats last season, 3 straight 1st team all pros and was my "worst" OLinemen last season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Glen said:

Defenders will get their sacks/stuffs in, and someone will need to be credited with giving them up.

Just look at Jason Kelce's stats last season, 3 straight 1st team all pros and was my "worst" OLinemen last season.

Higher aggression is more of a risk for sacks as well. I really gauge my line picks off RB stats and stuffs. If a guys producing 4.75-5.0 YPC and a guy I liked had less than 10 stuffs, he’s a target for me. 

Aka Hudson being kept and Castonzo pick. Castonzo is just Mr. Consistent at the tackle position. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Glen said:

Yeah o-line is so hard to evaluate