Rookies We Face That Make You Cringe

Just Want A Title

Looking at this year's schedule, there are some rookies that are probably going to be tough to play against.  The ones that make me cringe the most in no particular order:

1.  AJ Dillion, Packers - 6'0", 247lbs and runs a sub 4.6 40 and plays behind a decent o-line.  Yikes.

2. Justin Jefferson, Vikings - Watch his tape.  Enough said.

3. Chase Young, Redskins - Chase Young and that entire D-Line are going to give OCs fits.

4. Jonathan Taylor, Colts - Personally, I liked him more than DeAndre Swift.  He will be tough to defend

5. Derrick Brown Panthers - I wouldn't have been disappointed if he was selected by the Lions.  Potential game-wrecker.

The one guy who is going to be an absolute beast but we are lucky enough not to have to face:  Javon Kinlaw.  Dude is 6'5." 324 lbs with 34 inch arms and 10.5 inch hands.  He is also slightly more explosive than Derrick Brown and only played one year of high school football.  Definetly a guy I would love to have seen play next to Trey Flowers and see them wreck game plans together. 

Thoughts?

On 5/29/2020 at 7:28 PM, Just Want A Title said:

Looking at this year's schedule, there are some rookies that are probably going to be tough to play against.  The ones that make me cringe the most in no particular order:

1.  AJ Dillion, Packers - 6'0", 247lbs and runs a sub 4.6 40 and plays behind a decent o-line.  Yikes.

2. Justin Jefferson, Vikings - Watch his tape.  Enough said.

3. Chase Young, Redskins - Chase Young and that entire D-Line are going to give OCs fits.

4. Jonathan Taylor, Colts - Personally, I liked him more than DeAndre Swift.  He will be tough to defend

5. Derrick Brown Panthers - I wouldn't have been disappointed if he was selected by the Lions.  Potential game-wrecker.

The one guy who is going to be an absolute beast but we are lucky enough not to have to face:  Javon Kinlaw.  Dude is 6'5." 324 lbs with 34 inch arms and 10.5 inch hands.  He is also slightly more explosive than Derrick Brown and only played one year of high school football.  Definetly a guy I would love to have seen play next to Trey Flowers and see them wreck game plans together. 

Thoughts?

Only rookie I'd be worried about is Chase Young. But you just have to double him and help with chips and quick throws or run right at him. But no WR scares me. Excited to see how Brown turns out. and I think Taylor will just be average while Swift has a little more explosive plays and catches more balls. But who knows. He could go down in camp and J.T. run for 1500 yards and 15 TDs. So ready for football this year.