BFMD 2020: Draft Thread

Reginaldm9

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

This was the most now or never pick I've ever felt in my life. 

Almost wanted to take him with my last pick v hurt decided on it. Thought I could wait another round on some of the top tier backs and now both him and barley are gone

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

You racist!

Yeah yeah. People be crazy. We are all allowed to have opinions of what the national anthem means to us. If for someone it means to honor those that have fought in or have been lost in battle, that is fine. If it is a stage to get attention for something that you believe in, that is fine. One doesn't have to agree with the other and it doesn't make the other side unpatriotic or the opposite side racist.

I'm  okay with what Brees said. I'm okay with what Kaep did (not everything he said though). I'm an independent human who can have my own opinions. In fact, we all are. You don't have to believe in something because that is what you political party says, your race says, your family says etc...

Do I get an extra pick for bringing that into this thread?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Derrick Henry RB Titans

@buno67 you're it for two. And let's do this before my sack is dipping in toilet water, which is about 1.5" or 2 years from now.

You must squish those little dudes everytime you get up or down, like once or twice a week.