BFMD 2020: Draft Thread

Reginaldm9

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

Ain't that a B***h.  That's what I get for not paying total attention.   Well, back to the drawing board..

Peace!!!

Send me a name of who you'd want me to draft with my next pick and I'll swap them for one of your RTs. That's assuming I didn't already want them lol

Edited by Reginaldm9

2 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nah. I’d go Ben before dak. He’s gonna have a big year. 

Ben's an interesting pick. The year off probably did him some good, but could also signal the end. He's either really good this year or very bad. Definitely don't think there's a middle. 

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Ben's an interesting pick. The year off probably did him some good, but could also signal the end. He's either really good this year or very bad. Definitely don't think there's a middle. 

I don’t see how he could be really bad. He’s never been really bad and his offense isn’t really all that different. He made juju look like an all pro and he was forgettable last year. I think at worst he’ll be Phillip rivers from last year. Or just hurt again. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t see how he could be really bad. He’s never been really bad and his offense isn’t really all that different. He made juju look like an all pro and he was forgettable last year. I think at worst he’ll be Phillip rivers from last year. Or just hurt again. 

Yeah i mean historically he's a great QB, but age has a funny way of making your spiral turn into a duck. All of these guys will look like Peyton in his last year eventually, just a matter of if they're still playing when the time comes.