Jump to content

BFMD 2020: Draft Thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

@Reginaldm9 how does the coach thing work?

 

You get points for....what, exactly?

That's a good question. All you need to know is you want good coaches because bad coaches suck. 

 

I really don't know though. Just pick good coaches lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Before I get on the clock, does anyone have an issue with trading players? There's a deal in place, because of an oversight made when drafting, but wanted everyone to have an opportunity to voice their opinion in case they're upset by that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reginaldm9 said:

Before I get on the clock, does anyone have an issue with trading players? There's a deal in place, because of an oversight made when drafting, but wanted everyone to have an opportunity to voice their opinion in case they're upset by that. 

Fine with me.

@Kiwibrown for the LOVE OF GOD! MAKE YOUR PICK!!! AAHHHHHH

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

That's a good question. All you need to know is you want good coaches because bad coaches suck. 

 

I really don't know though. Just pick good coaches lol

Coach of the year: 5 points

Super Bowl Appearance: 3 points

???

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Coach of the year: 5 points

Super Bowl Appearance: 3 points

???

Playoff win: 1 point

For college coaches it works the same but sub natty title game and bowl win for playoff win

Just spitballin here. 

Edited by Reginaldm9
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...