BFMD 2020: Draft Thread

Reginaldm9

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We’re like 4 days ahead. Power move would be to wait for 4 days and have everyone throw outrageous trade offers at you just to keep it moving. 

This has gone WAY better then most mock drafts I've been in.  Slowing down now is definitely not a power move but a different type of move  entirely.

Peace!!!

• Like 2

So are we actually going off of production this year?  Like Kareem hunt would be a great pick for anyone and be a main RB but his numbers won’t look nearly as great. Maybe we could just have people vote on which teams are the best. We could write up our game plans and strategy for a tournament. 

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

So are we actually going off of production this year?  Like Kareem hunt would be a great pick for anyone and be a main RB but his numbers won’t look nearly as great. Maybe we could just have people vote on which teams are the best. We could write up our game plans and strategy for a tournament. 

I don't see why we can't do a combination of a production based scoring system, which @Fatgerman has already put out into the world, and a fantasy playoff style vote. I still think picking backup players with starters available is a not good move for drafting, but if you're willing to put together some sort of tournament style vote thing, I'd bet nobody would take issue with it. 

9 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I don't see why we can't do a combination of a production based scoring system, which @Fatgerman has already put out into the world, and a fantasy playoff style vote. I still think picking backup players with starters available is a not good move for drafting, but if you're willing to put together some sort of tournament style vote thing, I'd bet nobody would take issue with it. 

I think someone like hunt would be the exception. He’s a top 10 RB who happens to be a backup right now. If we go by fantasy stats then sure I could see that being a risky move. But if it’s just pure talent and roster fit a player like him would be better to have than someone who starts but is an inferior player. 

16 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I like the idea of a combination of the two (i.e. production and voting).

• Like 1