2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

rd22

#1 - OC Kliff Kingsbury

#2 - DE Marcus Davenport

rd23

#1- LB Kenneth Murray

#2- P Tress Way

#3- WR Julian Edelman

@Fatgerman better get that 4x4 rascal home so you can make your picks!!!

I didn't know they played shuffleboard this late at night. You party animal.

Darnell Savage saf Packers

Isaac Seumalo G/C Eagles

Jordan Hicks LB Cardinals

@BleedTheClock they've resuscitated Buno and got his picks. You're up... finally 🙄😀

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wish this was an ESPN fantasy style where you can see every player available. I keep forgetting and passing on some of these guys I would have taken. Adoree jackson is a great pick here. 

Agreed, but ranking the players would be crazy biased. If it were alphabetical that might work, but putting that together would be a nightmare. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wish this was an ESPN fantasy style where you can see every player available. I keep forgetting and passing on some of these guys I would have taken. Adoree jackson is a great pick here. 

I keep having to go comb through rosters, then compile short lists for my next set of picks, then crosscheck and recheck to make sure none have already been selected while monitoring the current picks, but yes, too many fall through the cracks.

I always try to give a nod when I see those players or players on my short list get selected.

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Agreed, but ranking the players would be crazy biased. If it were alphabetical that might work, but putting that together would be a nightmare. 

I'll be upfront, my team doesn't stand a chance in the preseason beauty pageant, but I feel like we should be very competitive in the stats driven, fantasy season.

• Like 2

I guess it's late enough in the draft that I can share where I get my picks from, but I made a big board that's a combination of some end of season pff "best of" each position lists and the pro bowl list. A little research and I haven't had to struggle to make a pick yet. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I guess it's late enough in the draft that I can share where I get my picks from, but I made a big board that's a combination of some end of season pff "best of" each position lists and the pro bowl list. A little research and I haven't had to struggle to make a pick yet. 

Big deal. I hired Sashi Brown to run my draft. When I found him, all he seemed to be doing with his time was playing Zelda and watching Boy Meets World reruns while his mom brought him a steady flow of diet Sprite and pizza rolls.

Convincing him we can't trade back on every pick took some doing, but after that, we've become a well oiled machine.

Although, Sashi does keep talking about this being a 3-5 year process.

No, Sashi, it's not!!

He also wanted to draft an all Ivy league team. I'm not going to lie, things got a bit heated. Lotta tension in the room.

Good news: I'm dating his mom now. What can I say, woman knows her way around a pizza roll. Just Don't tell my wife.

Edited by Fatgerman
  • Like 2