DRAFT GAME - Offseason Fun! Sign ups

Matts4313

So here is what the game is. We are going to draft NFL and NCAA teams to make super teams/best 53 man roster. This version will be for what teams will look like in *2020*. So if you Draft the Cowboys, you get CeeDee Lamb. It you draft OU, you do not. Depending on how many people sign up I will figure out rounds, but I am thinking 10 rounds in snake draft order. 

Example:

My first 2 picks are Bucs and Browns - I can make a WR corps of OBJ, Landry, Evans, Goodwin with Brady as QB1 and Mayfield as QB2. 

1. @Matts4313
  2. @D82
  3. @DaBoys
  4. @eagles suck
  5. @WizardHawk
  6. @The_Slamman
  7. @swoosh
  8. @EaglesPeteC
  9. @Counselor

If need be - BCB

Im going to give Cowboys fans 1 day to fill up the roster first, then I will invite other fans as well. 

EDIT: If people enjoy this, we will run it for historical teams as well after this is complete. 

Edited by Matts4313

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So here is what the game is. We are going to draft NFL and NCAA teams to make super teams/best 53 man roster. This version will be for what teams will look like in *2020*. So if you Draft the Cowboys, you get CeeDee Lamb. It you draft OU, you do not. Depending on how many people sign up I will figure out rounds, but I am thinking 10 rounds in snake draft order. 

Example:

My first 2 picks are Bucs and Browns - I can make a WR corps of OBJ, Landry, Evans, Goodwin with Brady as QB1 and Mayfield as QB2. 

Im going to give Cowboys fans 1 day to fill up the roster first, then I will invite other fans as well. 

So technically I could be done after one pick right? If I was happy with every single starter on the team I drafted? How many rounds? 

Just now, DaBoys said:

So technically I could be done after one pick right? If I was happy with every single starter on the team I drafted? How many rounds? 

Sure, you could do that. Wouldnt be much of a super team. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Depending on how many people sign up I will figure out rounds, but I am thinking 10 rounds in snake draft order. 

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Helping out. Lets get this out in the open and out of the way now........

*** GUYS - let's not turn yet another thread into a Dak debate. Thanks. - D82 ***

You are doing wonderful at this....

Edited by DaBoys

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

*** GUYS - let's not turn yet another thread into a Dak debate. Thanks. - D82 ***

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@D82 => Can you delete those "no he/yes he" post and quote so it doesnt clog up my first page?

You bastards ....... 

@WizardHawk => you playing?

Sure, but I won't be available until probably Thursday....maybe Friday. 

• Like 2

@HTTRDynasty @Woz => You guys or any Redskins fans want to play?

@Kiltman @Danger @EaglesPeteC => You guys or any Redskins fans want to play?

@Gmen @Glen => You guys or any Redskins fans want to play?

@Malfatron @MWil23 @Dome @JoshstraDaymus @daboyle250 @theuntouchable @ET80 => Any of my mafia crew/survivor crew want to play? If so feel free to invite others. 

@HTTRDynasty @Woz => You guys or any Redskins fans want to play?

@Kiltman @Danger @EaglesPeteC => You guys or any Redskins fans want to play?

@Gmen @Glen => You guys or any Redskins fans want to play?

@Malfatron @MWil23 @Dome @JoshstraDaymus @daboyle250 @theuntouchable @ET80 => Any of my mafia crew/survivor crew want to play? If so feel free to invite others. 

I’ll do it 

Do you want to move this to the GM Mock forum? I hear the mod there is awesome and devastatingly handsome 

• Like 1