DRAFT GAME - Offseason Fun! Sign ups

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’ll do it 

Do you want to move this to the GM Mock forum? I hear the mod there is awesome and devastatingly handsome 

Lets keep it here as I anticipate this will be 80-90% NFCE fans. But thanks for the offer.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But then I have to check the Cowboys forum which violates my moral compass 

You can visit the Dak thread and say "Dak Sucks" - - - and be met with applause by our resident trolls. You might even be placed in their version of ff.com HOF/MVP status. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 8:12 PM, WizardHawk said:

You bastards ....... 

Sure, but I won't be available until probably Thursday....maybe Friday. 

I think we will probably start tomorrow. It wont take much more than ~2-3 minutes to log in and make a pick. If you want to send me a bigboard I can make them for you. Or perhaps you can get a teammate ( @Northland or @HDsportsfan ?)

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think we will probably start tomorrow. It wont take much more than ~2-3 minutes to log in and make a pick. If you want to send me a bigboard I can make them for you. Or perhaps you can get a teammate ( @Northland or @HDsportsfan ?)

Well, I'm going in for surgery Tuesday (carpel tunnel) and from my understanding it will probably take a couple of days before I have some use of my hand again. Maybe best that you look for someone else to fill my spot. 

Edited by WizardHawk

22 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, I'm going in for surgery Tuesday (carpel tunnel) and from my understanding it will probably take a couple of days before I have some use of my hand again. Maybe best that you look for someone else to fill my spot. 

If you'd stop using it so much, you'd be fine.