Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

You will receive roles later tonight than I anticipated, due to circumstance beyond my control: my friend was arrested in relation to a protest, and I have to attempt to reason with the police.

Roles will be distributed upon my return.

Please send me a PM for a Role PM if you wish to mitigate any additional undue delay.

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You will receive roles later tonight than I anticipated, due to circumstance beyond my control: my friend was arrested in relation to a protest, and I have to attempt to reason with the police.

Please send me a PM for a Role PM if you wish to mitigate any additional undue delay.

Sorry Swag I didn’t mean to get arrested. I do appreciate you calling me a friend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Good luck...

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

The worst part is the dementors