Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im assuming this is sarcasm. Hopefully you got your buddy out and no undeserved charges were levied. 

Well, it could have gone worse.  He’s released, but more of a product of internal politics and favors than anything I did professionally.  Just dealing with police is always a pain in the *** when you’re not on their side, and all of this has made it worse for the moment.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, it could have gone worse.  He’s released, but more of a product of internal politics and favors than anything I did professionally.  Just dealing with police is always a pain in the *** when you’re not on their side, and all of this has made it worse for the moment.

Roles 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Im just glad you made it back. @mission27 made me watch the news tonight and I learned that 2 lawyers went to jail for attempting to molotov cocktail some cops and I started to wonder how you "handled" it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im just glad you made it back. @mission27 made me watch the news tonight and I learned that 2 lawyers went to jail for attempting to molotov cocktail some cops and I started to wonder how you "handled" it. 

I only do that when I’m masked up, brandishing my Kalashnikov, and Bolshevik screeching intermittently while listening to the Red Choir.

Game Start:

Something foul seems to be brewing in the bewitch castle.  The magic that tingles through the air is uncharacteristically tinged with a sense of foreboding.  The tone has been resolutely the same since the ominous message imparted to the arriving students about the third-floor corridor.  Perhaps that is merely life fulfilling the prophecy of this initial expectation... or is there something more sinister looming?  There has always been a degree of inter-house competitiveness at Hogwarts, and selective resentment toward the teachers, but it has seemed to excel to greater heights than before -- but surely that alone is not enough to generate the perpetual sensation of looming dread.  There must be a greater concern afoot than teenage rivalries and generational frustration.

These suspicions began to materialize more as the term continued, with more-and-more strange occurrences -- strange even for a place as strange as Hogwarts.  The only question is why?  Those who know are unwilling to tell, and those who do not know must assume that whatever it is, it has to do with whatever is going on with the third-floor corridor.

SwAg, a spry young lad who plays by the rules despite callous and ill-begotten desires by deviants to sully his good name, allowed his naivety  and curiosity to best him.  Despite the warnings, SwAg decided to venture into that third-floor corridor.  He was about to enter when another student approached him and attempted to convince him to not go.  He made it fair distance down the corridor and through a door, and then nothing but moist snapping and screams filled the air.

SwAg is dead.  He was The First Victim, Hogwarts-Aligned (Town).

It is now Day 1.  You have until 9:00 PM EST on June 3, 2020 to reach a decision.

I have reached the PM limit.  If you did not receive a PM from me, message me immediately to receive your role: @Counselor @Dome @Matts4313 @squire12 @HoboRocket @PuntMyLumps @bcb1213 @JoshstraDaymus @ET80 @MWil23 @Forge @rackcs @kingseanjohn @Tk3 @bigbadbuff @11sanchez11 @vikesfan89 @bucsfan333 @Malfatron

Edited by SwAg
  • Like 1