Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m intrigued what the 2% you would know would be. 

hard to say until I see a theme I would know.   I think everyone that swag, Matts and others have mentioned I would not know.  The list that was on the OP of the rules/registration a while ago had a few I had a bit on knowledge on.

Well I have two reasons to play so I’m in. @squire12 is convincing. I’d also like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize, especially to @Dome, for randomly leaving discord and quitting in the middle of the game. It’s completely unacceptable on my end and I’m sorry I allowed myself to do that to you all. I have no excuses for my behavior.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well I have two reasons to play so I’m in. @squire12 is convincing. I’d also like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize, especially to @Dome, for randomly leaving discord and quitting in the middle of the game. It’s completely unacceptable on my end and I’m sorry I allowed myself to do that to you all. I have no excuses for my behavior.

You’re still a Top 5 MWil in my book 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If my knees were as weak as your apology I’d need a walker.