Week 4 Oakland Raiders (2-1) @ Denver Broncos (2-1) GDT

BayRaider

10 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Oh and on another note, pretty much everyone gets this game on CBS this week unless you live in Tampa or AZ.  Plus Tony Romo is calling it, so I'm geeked.

Romo did a great job in game 1. I just hope we actually give him something good to talk about on our side of the ball again

Please no over reactions if we lose this game guys. Denver is actually favored and I still think we easily win 10-12 games even with a loss here. This is one of the toughest games on our schedule. 

With that said, let's rebound and show everyone why we are a Super Bowl contender. Let's beat Denver up and grab this road victory. Lets go Raiders baby!! 

Any word on the status of Gareon Conley for tomorrow? 

Gotta hope we have him to help matchup on those receivers...at least in theory. Last I heard from Greg Papa wasn't exactly promising

12 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I won't overreact if we lose, but if we come out and play as inept as we did last week I will be dramatic. 

Show up please and play Raider football. This team is talented enough to win a game like this.

Definitely not like last week but don't expect anything major against Denvers defense in Denver. We have to win an ugly physical football game. Win the trenches, win the turnover battle, coach better, and do not committ dumb penalties. 

With Crabs out today we really need Cooper to step up and show why he was the number 4 overall pick and the eilte, top tier WR that so many on this forum claim he is.  I sure hope he can beast out today because this game will be huge for the division and we really need him. 

I have a feeling Beast Mode gets more carries today than any other game with the Raiders so far as we rely heavily on the run game.  Should be a very good game.  

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

With Crabs out today we really need Cooper to step up and show why he was the number 4 overall pick and the eilte, top tier WR that so many on this forum claim he is.  I sure hope he can beast out today because this game will be huge for the division and we really need him. 

For the first time I can remember, I agree with Frankie.

Huge day for Coop and we need him to show up. This is why you get drafted in the top 5 to ball out against elite competition. He has proven he can get open against these corners (should've had a 70 yard TD last year iirc but mcgloin didn't see him) so hopefully him and Carr on on the same page and can connect.

Archived