Week 4 Oakland Raiders (2-1) @ Denver Broncos (2-1) GDT

BayRaider

The Raiders are absolutely Super Bowl contenders. They have the talent to win it all but they need to put it all together. A theme I think with the Raiders, potential. The raiders are 2-2 with one blowout loss, one close loss and 2 convincing wins. In the pre-reggie era the raiders would be 1-3 at best with the coaches and talent. 

10 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

His first TD in the league, he burnt Jimmy Smith .

Cmon now, yes Coop has sucked this year. But let's not downplay him too much

I distinctly remember that game and Jimmy Smith was battling a bad injury during that game, and was not playing like Jimmy Smith. 

5 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Was it before or after amerson injury. Maybe nickel safety. Since sean smith had to play more outside corner.

Just looked we had Luani and Harris in on the 3rd & 20 play after the MEJ sack.

17 hours ago, latinraraiderfan 3 said:

man i love to have a work like reggie , nobody expet that you have to move to to the best, nobody cant ask for your head like in many  yers , and then you say no team is expected to be super bowl , yet you say the raiders are top 5 sp contender, 

anyway o dont want to tget mad a modertor so i just going to enjoy the season and then when the raiders  finish thee season , i amnot even going to questionhere, iknow  that at the end of your heads , you will still remember my works ....or you should :D, i will be happy with myself because we will be a tp 5 team or i was right since on what i have been sayin fron like 2 or 3 years xD

You're literally dodging any attempt to respond logically and still trying to get under my skin?

Go home, you're drunk. ?

One of the nice things about this year 

Corey James WLB

Eddie Vanderdoes DT 

karl Joseph SS - are all playing good football and looking like long term starters...

Lee and Conely are starting to flash some potential too. mario Edwards is playing like the player we all hoped he could become 

Archived