Week 4 Oakland Raiders (2-1) @ Denver Broncos (2-1) GDT

BayRaider

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Yea Coop needs to finally breakout. Poor hands/concentration and inconsistency is totally unacceptable from a top 5 pick WR.

All WRs have inconsistency, even the very good ones. He also needs to get targets. I agree, he's started very slow, but in the past Carr has avoided him because of him being covered by a #1 corner.

12 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

All WRs have inconsistency, even the very good ones. He also needs to get targets. I agree, he's started very slow, but in the past Carr has avoided him because of him being covered by a #1 corner.

The inconsistency to Coopers level? Unacceptable.

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Please no over reactions if we lose this game guys. Denver is actually favored and I still think we easily win 10-12 games even with a loss here. This is one of the toughest games on our schedule. 

With that said, let's rebound and show everyone why we are a Super Bowl contender. Let's beat Denver up and grab this road victory. Lets go Raiders baby!! 

The loss to the Redskins last week was all my fault.  My history of betting or calling a winner is contrarian.  Whenever I'm certain of an outcome I'm always wrong.  I was certain we were going to win that game.  In the future, whenever I'm certain, bet on the other guy.  To be safe, I'm not calling a winner today.  I hope I don't have to sedate myself by halftime.  I can't take the stress.

Archived