Jump to content
49erurtaza

Raiders first round pick Henry Ruggs involved in a off field accident

Recommended Posts

That sucks.  Hopefully, he'll recover quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s very fortunate... could’ve been a tragedy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine getting a career-ending injury just before signing your rookie contract... that would be the worst...

Seems he got lucky. I wish him a quick recovery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OUCH.

Reminds me of how the trollhunters VA nearly died in a freak accident being pinned between a fence and his car. 

Best of luck to him cause OUCH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds horrific from the article but lucky he will survive. 

37 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

OUCH.

Reminds me of how the trollhunters VA nearly died in a freak accident being pinned between a fence and his car. 

Best of luck to him cause OUCH. 

You're talking about Anton Yelchin and he unfortunately did die in that freak accident. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this yesterday in the nfl gen observation thread. It's no big deal, minor puncture.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Classic said:

That sounds horrific from the article but lucky he will survive. 

You're talking about Anton Yelchin and he unfortunately did die in that freak accident. 

Yeah mixed him up with Ruggs my bad.

RIP Anton. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man, he got lucky. I hope Ruggs heals up soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I posted this yesterday in the nfl gen observation thread. It's no big deal, minor puncture.0

No such thing as minor puncture! 

Glad that it seems like he should be fine going forward. Just the interviews I've seen of his and from what his teammates all said about him, Ruggs definitely seems like a good guy. All the best to him going forward! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No such thing as minor puncture! 

Glad that it seems like he should be fine going forward. Just the interviews I've seen of his and from what his teammates all said about him, Ruggs definitely seems like a good guy. All the best to him going forward! 

his dad called it minor :shrugs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to him for not having a career ending injury. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope it doesn't kill his 4.27 40 speed, it was the reason he was the 1st WR selected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×