Raiders first round pick Henry Ruggs involved in a off field accident

49erurtaza

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

FF could use another Bananas.

A while back in TAST we went back and read about the guy who wanted a six figure salary right out of HS and asked how to go about accomplishing this.

That thread was a HOFer

On 6/4/2020 at 3:50 AM, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't remember the exact convo but I think it went something like this;

Someone was hating on the Chargers and LT at the time, claiming he would fall off along and so would the team suffer because of his fall off, and when asked about why "they thought would fall off" they answered "because he might get injured" and that was his ONLY reason for believing that.

It's still not as bad as the "Keef Rivers" guy. Dude was a hardcore USC fan and fought tooth and nail about how great he was going to be as if it was a sure thing. Like really sold. Like HOF for SURE thing. And every time he mentioned his name he would say "Keef" instead of "Keith".

To make matters worse, he was a major Bengals homer. So when he was drafted by the Bengals that level of certainty went sky high and that was all he talked about was how great "Keef Rivers" was going to be. 

What? You didn’t like that, playboy?? xD

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Like 2

On 6/4/2020 at 8:50 AM, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't remember the exact convo but I think it went something like this;

Someone was hating on the Chargers and LT at the time, claiming he would fall off along and so would the team suffer because of his fall off, and when asked about why "they thought would fall off" they answered "because he might get injured" and that was his ONLY reason for believing that.

It's still not as bad as the "Keef Rivers" guy. Dude was a hardcore USC fan and fought tooth and nail about how great he was going to be as if it was a sure thing. Like really sold. Like HOF for SURE thing. And every time he mentioned his name he would say "Keef" instead of "Keith".

To make matters worse, he was a major Bengals homer. So when he was drafted by the Bengals that level of certainty went sky high and that was all he talked about was how great "Keef Rivers" was going to be. 

Someone needs to find out what happened to him... Such a character! 

• Like 1