TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

Remember when everybody got their panties in a bunch because I didn't trust MLF because his wife wasn't hot?

Well Trevor Lawerance would be by FAR the ugliest dude to ever be a good quarterback. 

Dude looks like the Gieco caveman raped the Gieco gecko and made a baby. 

2 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Remember when everybody got their panties in a bunch because I didn't trust MLF because his wife wasn't hot?

Well Trevor Lawerance would be by FAR the ugliest dude to ever be a good quarterback. 

Peyton's forehead would like a word.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2021 at 1:20 PM, wgbeethree said:

Looks like AJ Hawk with an eating disorder.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm convinced RV dealerships are a money laundering front. I've seen 10% as many dealerships in my travels than I have actual RVs and I spend more time than I want camping and at national parks. 

They're waiting for old people to come buy them. That's their most common demographic...

17 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm convinced RV dealerships are a money laundering front. I've seen 10% as many dealerships in my travels than I have actual RVs and I spend more time than I want camping and at national parks. 

LOL...driving up to Green Bay I saw an RV lot off of 43 that had dozens and dozens of those long, fancy, 5th wheel type RV trailers. I wondered if the inventory like that wasn't way over-exceeding demand, and I don't know how to calculate RV dealerships' DVOA. You may be onto something. If I walked onto the lot and a Serbian dude in a track suit comes out of the office your suspicions are confirmed.

• Like 1