TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Are there any more terrifying animals than squid? Those things are fast, strong, smart, and probably mean.  The only things that kill them are way, way larger than them.  

Orca tbh. Scariest animal on the planet

Just now, Cakeshoppe said:

Orca tbh. Scariest animal on the planet

You both are mentioning animals that live in the ocean, a place I'll never have to go unless the entire world floods, thus neither animal is on my list. I'm far more terrified by poisonous spiders and snakes which is why where I live is perfect. 

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

You both are mentioning animals that live in the ocean, a place I'll never have to go unless the entire world floods, thus neither animal is on my list. I'm far more terrified by poisonous spiders and snakes which is why where I live is perfect. 

They don't even have to be poisonous, spiders crawl inside your ears at night and lay eggs.  You can't stop them!!

Stop the bashing of squid, they alone are our only answer to counter the inevitable take over of the earth by the Octopi.

41 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

They don't even have to be poisonous, spiders crawl inside your ears at night and lay eggs.  You can't stop them!!

Stop the bashing of squid, they alone are our only answer to counter the inevitable take over of the earth by the Octopi.

Octopuses.  "Octopi," is the Latin plural, but "octopus" is a Greek word.  However, the word:  "octopus," has been adopted into the English language, making the proper plural:  "octopuses."

I learn things about animals that I am scared of.  

11 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Are there any more terrifying animals than squid? Those things are fast, strong, smart, and probably mean.  The only things that kill them are way, way larger than them.  

The human female?  At the very least the squid's equal in every descriptor noted above.   And they also can not be reasoned with.  They scare me.

Edited by Kampfgeist
  • Like 1