TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Orca can be reasoned with... At least by humans.  Squid just attacks and eats.

Squid are more shy than aggressive.....and a Great White Shark is far more dangerous than an Orca IMO.
Wouldnt want to wind up alone / in the water with either of them.....but I might be able to convince myself I'm in a better place cause Shamoo is around as opposed to Mr./Mrs. Jaws.

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

Squid are more shy than aggressive.....and a Great White Shark is far more dangerous than an Orca IMO.
Wouldnt want to wind up alone / in the water with either of them.....but I might be able to convince myself I'm in a better place cause Shamoo is around as opposed to Mr./Mrs. Jaws.

White shark is more dangerous than an orca by temperament, but if an orca wanted to do you in, it's a far more dangerous threat. Bigger, stronger, faster and far smarter than a white shark, plus they hunt in packs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/great-white-sharks-afraid-of-orca-whales-2019-4?op=1

29 minutes ago, Leader said:

Thank you for not assuming Jaws’ gender.

K.  So.  I had a lot of gift cards laying around.  Went out and bought a gas power washer.  3200 psi.  I've been using that thing a lot lately, and I gotta say this....  As a man, using that thing is as much fun as you can have and still be wearing underwear.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

K.  So.  I had a lot of gift cards laying around.  Went out and bought a gas power washer.  3200 psi.  I've been using that thing a lot lately, and I gotta say this....  As a man, using that thing is as much fun as you can have and still be wearing underwear.

Its like youre not even doing work. 

31 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Its like youre not even doing work. 

Totally.  I have friends that will come over and pressure wash my stuff just to use it!  

I can't believe I went this long without owning one.

Gas pressure washer that is, not underwear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Lol who wears underwear while pressure washing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

White shark is more dangerous than an orca by temperament, but if an orca wanted to do you in, it's a far more dangerous threat. Bigger, stronger, faster and far smarter than a white shark, plus they hunt in packs.

https://www.businessinsider.com/great-white-sharks-afraid-of-orca-whales-2019-4?op=1

If either want to do you in.....your ticket's pretty much been punched.