TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

15 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Last night he put it on his shoulders and carried it home.  I give the Suns credit for locking in on Middleton, but they just did not understand the power and sheer will of Giannis.

Huge, huge, huge Jordan fan here.  Giannis was Jordan like in how he carried that team and the intensity he brought to both ends of the floor.

He is now a legend.  One more and he (and the Bucks) will be considered a legacy team.  

I like it!

#Bucksinsixonemoretime  

• Like 1

As a diehard Raptors fan who got my hopes way up that we would lure Giannis to Toronto this offseason, I did not think I would find myself rooting for the Bucks any time soon. Hell, even at the start of the Finals I was all in on the Suns, but something about this Bucks team and Giannis in particular... man. I'm happy for y'all. 

• Like 1

After not being home for so long and the year+ we’ve all been through I am so happy to be with my family and friends for this one in Milwaukee.  This high feels incredible for my hometown and the team is truly built of likeable guys who just go to work starting with the solar of the system, Giannis.

There were plenty of people who doubted that he and the team could get it done. Even on this thread when I celebrated his extension and Jrue signing people took shots.  They are contenders now and for the foreseeable  future and even if they can’t get back to the top, this team is now a part of history!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Giannis balled the **** out last night.  That was so much fun to watch.

Now someone needs to point me to the **** stain who decided to start all these games at 9pm eastern time so I can tie him/her down and beat them with a bamboo cane.  There's no reason those of us on the east coast should have to stay up until midnight to watch NBA games.

Come on. Imagine living in Europe and being a Bucks fun.

8 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Would just like to put this reminder out there, Game 7 of the NBA playoffs has been cancelled.

Instead of Game 7, there will be a parade for the Champions in downtown Milwaukee starting at 11:00AM.

BUCKS IN 6!

Will the guy with $1400 be there counting his rent money?  :D 

On 7/20/2021 at 3:54 PM, Norm said:

No working from home has happened much here, but we're really small, 8 full time and pretty spread out anyways. But people are on a work trip and then couple others took some time off. Every time big boss is gone, all the sudden everyone just has to be gone for something. 

The other annoying part is the old lady works 3pm-11 so if I go straight home after work I basically talk to like two human beings over the course of an entire day and it gets old

2nd shift is such a b*^$#...

• Like 1

Looks like I get to pick out a new riding lawn mower in the next 60 days or so.  Anyone go through this recently?

I only need a 42 inch cutting surface.  I know I'm putting on the rear baggers.  Yard is about 15,000 square feet.  And I believe I want the cutting deck that raises and lowers itself if you are on inclines, so a better cut.

Anyone have any brand preferences out there, or other things I should be aware of?

28 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Looks like I get to pick out a new riding lawn mower in the next 60 days or so.  Anyone go through this recently?

I only need a 42 inch cutting surface.  I know I'm putting on the rear baggers.  Yard is about 15,000 square feet.  And I believe I want the cutting deck that raises and lowers itself if you are on inclines, so a better cut.

Anyone have any brand preferences out there, or other things I should be aware of?

You can’t go wrong with a Ryobi or a John Deere.

• Like 1