TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

and not the gasoline powered kind

i had to mow lawn uphill as a kid

I legit had our lawn mower break when I was a kid and my old man made me mow it with a weed Wacker. The whole thing and it was not small. And then they splurged for one of those spinning mechanical ones. And then you learned you had to cut it like every other day or you'd want to die. So I used my birthday money to buy a real gas mower. That's my going uphill to school both ways story of my life, well there's more but yeah lol real ****

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I legit had our lawn mower break when I was a kid and my old man made me mow it with a weed Wacker. The whole thing and it was not small. And then they splurged for one of those spinning mechanical ones. And then you learned you had to cut it like every other day or you'd want to die. So I used my birthday money to buy a real gas mower. That's my going uphill to school both ways story of my life, well there's more but yeah lol real ****

i'd vote for you

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 4:33 PM, Norm said:

Rumor has it that is the same year you had your first beer.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 9:29 AM, Leader said:

John Deere X350 42" 👍

That one gets really good reviews.  But when I get one, it will be at a dealer and not a watered down version at a Big Box store.  Cub Cadet has a few with really good reviews as well.

28 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

That one gets really good reviews.  But when I get one, it will be at a dealer and not a watered down version at a Big Box store.  Cub Cadet has a few with really good reviews as well.

There's plenty of good lawn tractors. It really comes down to your need. How extended is it (or is it to simply cut grass).

36 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Hire a neighborhood kid.  Spend your money on your boat.  You'll help the economy AND spend more time doing what you love.

• Like 1