TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

Tbh I don't want to see them be able to compete lol I want to see how badly they would be embarrassed by pros

I'd 100% watch the Olympics if they just had a random lottery and put one person or team of regular joes in each event. Imagine watching me try to doggy paddle the 1600M freestyle or a 60 year old Chinese farmer jump 10 feet in triple jump or team full of randos getting crushed by the Finnish women's volleyball team. It would be glorious. 

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

Don’t know if it was posted here but Bill Murray had a tweet saying there should always be one average Joe in each Olympic event for context. Not a bad idea for all of these weekend warriors who think they could even get through the warmup of an Olympian. 

ESPN has reporter Rich Eisen run the 40 every year at the combine.  It’s pretty special. 

That might have been what I saw, it saw it posted on Reddit or something. I liked the idea for sure

What does he run now? He was almost at like 7 at one time. He's raised lot of money I believe so that's awesome. I wouldn't dare try to find mine out anymore..I could never sprint always my ******* best 100 as a kid is probably slower than my 100 splits in a half. It was pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I'd 100% watch the Olympics if they just had a random lottery and put one person or team of regular joes in each event. Imagine watching me try to doggy paddle the 1600M freestyle or a 60 year old Chinese farmer jump 10 feet in triple jump or team full of randos getting crushed by the Finnish women's volleyball team. It would be glorious. 

This guy gets it. Swimming would be ridiculous for sure. Then again Eric the eel made it once so

https://youtu.be/8rqI8xwXVac

7 hours ago, Norm said:

What does he run now? He was almost at like 7 at one time. He's raised lot of money I believe so that's awesome. I wouldn't dare try to find mine out anymore.

A few years back I was leaving a store in the rain and was like "I'll run to the car!" and after about 10 steps my hammies said "oh no you won't" 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

A few years back I was leaving a store in the rain and was like "I'll run to the car!" and after about 10 steps my hammies said "oh no you won't" 

Set a personal best in the 40 this weekend.  Moved a storage cabinet on my deck and inadvertently tore the top off of a paper wasp nest.  Inspiration!  Running like a gang banger with one hand holding up my shorts.  One got me in the other hand, it looks like a cartoon drawing.

Would've smoked Eisen.  Otherwise, as a rule, I don't run any more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dubz41 said:

Set a personal best in the 40 this weekend.  Moved a storage cabinet on my deck and inadvertently tore the top off of a paper wasp nest.  Inspiration!  Running like a gang banger with one hand holding up my shorts.  One got me in the other hand, it looks like a cartoon drawing.

Would've smoked Eisen.  Otherwise, as a rule, I don't run any more.

I was picking up sticks on my property.  Went to grab a stick when it moved.  SNAKE!!!  I zoomed out of there in a hurry.  At least I did in my mind.  The reality was I traveled about 10 yards in about 3 seconds while jumping in the air, then had to go to the deck and regain some strength with a cocktail.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

And I don't even use this phone for that sort of stuff lol

It's weird. I get the most random stuff I've never seen before.

I used to too before I started using the Brave browser that blocks them all. It hardly had any rhyme or reason it seemed