TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

16 hours ago, incognito_man said:

1. I don't know why I clicked on that. My best friends in real life could have sent me that and I never would have clicked on it. I don't know how you've earned so much of my (clearly misplaced) trust lol

2. Joke's on you, still getting the ads with the sexy ladies. 

• Like 3

Take hearts all you Wisconsin farmers :)

Wisconsin's dairy industry has been in crisis. The coronavirus pandemic added another headache for farmers, but the data show last year was not as bad as previous ones. Even though the situation in the industry remains tough, Mark Stephenson, head of dairy policy analysis at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, said “2020 was not as bad a year for dairy farmers.”

JFC! Rental applications are CRAZY. They are literally... Give me every single bit of information it would take to steal your identity and everything you have. There's got to be a better way.

Side bar.... I've been renting for almost 30 years now and don't think ive ever filled one out before.

So I was at Walmart with my daughter and went to look at phones. In the aisle there was an employee and some guy looking at phones. We walked into the aisle and as we get about 7 or so feet from this guy he looks at me and says "do you have to get so close? We're trying to look at something here".

I completely lost it and basically chased this guy out of the department and told him never to ******* look at or talk to me again. Now this other guy walks up and just acts like I had no reason to be upset and says calm down and forget it. Like what the actual ****? Can anyone answer why people do that? Like I'm more mad at the second guy now for that! Didn't even happen to him and he gets to judge my reaction? **** him

8 minutes ago, Kepler said:

So I was at Walmart with my daughter and went to look at phones. In the aisle there was an employee and some guy looking at phones. We walked into the aisle and as we get about 7 or so feet from this guy he looks at me and says "do you have to get so close? We're trying to look at something here".

I completely lost it and basically chased this guy out of the department and told him never to ******* look at or talk to me again. Now this other guy walks up and just acts like I had no reason to be upset and says calm down and forget it. Like what the actual ****? Can anyone answer why people do that? Like I'm more mad at the second guy now for that! Didn't even happen to him and he gets to judge my reaction? **** him

First guy over-reacted, then you over-reacted.........nothing good going on here. Don't sweat the small stuff.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

First guy over-reacted, then you over-reacted.........nothing good going on here. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Wrong. It wasn't a small thing to me to be disrespected in front of my daughter for nothing. I didn't act like a doormat is what set people off. If you let everyone walk all over you.... well they continue to do it

5 hours ago, Kepler said:

We're in the middle of a global pandemic in which the CDC is requesting people stay 6 feet apart if not vaccinated or wearing masks. Don't walk up on people. It's been a year and a half, you should know this by now. 

• Like 3