TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Has anybody seen the Cubs dignity?

Top of the 7th, Brewers up 13-1 looking to complete a 4 game sweep with a total series score of 33-6.

Would extend the winning streak over the Cubs to 9 consecutive games, total score 74-18

Cubs falling to 52-65

Brewers going up to 70-46

Jerry Seinfeld That’s a Shame dot gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Top of the 7th, Brewers up 13-1 looking to complete a 4 game sweep with a total series score of 33-6.

Would extend the winning streak over the Cubs to 9 consecutive games, total score 74-18

Cubs falling to 52-65

They're a Chicago team. What do you expect? 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Cubs falling to 52-65

they won a world series in the last 100 years, give them some space

20 hours ago, packfanfb said:

They're a Chicago team. What do you expect? 

I keep having that all time record pop up in my Idiotbook feed and cant help but think that it's more or less how bad Chicago has been for all these years, rather than how good the Brewers actually are...

On 8/12/2021 at 5:28 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Cubs falling to 52-65

Have you looked at the line up? Worst line up in baseball and probably the worst pitching staff in baseball too. They made a business decision with a group of guys on expiring contracts who they probably weren't going to be able to re-sign. They needed to restock their farm system as well. 

They are going to get thumped the balance of this year and next before it gets close to improving. It would have been an additional two or three years had they not gotten some young prospects in return for the guys they traded. 

Prudent business decisions. 

Edited by Old Guy

So, I have a killer batter fish fry that is going to happen tonight.  Side dish is friend potatoes and baked beans.  I prefer my beans on top of the potatoes.

Tomorrow is going to be walleye on the grill.  Fillet put into a tin foil boat with olive oil, butter then sprinkled with salt, pepper, oregano and smoked paprika.  Finished with some fresh lemon on top.  Fillets will go on top of cilantro lime rice and black beans.  Guacamole and little sour cream on top with some fresh salsa as well.  

Wednesday is the wild card.  Any other suggestions for cooking fish?  I may just batter them up, fry them, then have some fish tacos?

^my baked walleye is similar but even simpler. I use butter and loads of Vidalia onions and a touch of seasoning. The onion is a must for me ha. Makes that recipe.

Otherwise I tend to deep fry and serve with homemade tartar sauce on the side and side of slaw (prefer my slaw tangy more than sweet as well).