TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

13 minutes ago, R T said:

I listened to Uecker in the 70's and 80's call games for the Brewers so I needed to look up how old he is, he is 87 and this is his 50th season calling Brewers games. That is amazing. 

I used to fall sleep listening to him call games on my little radio when I was a young boy. I always felt like I was right there in the stadium with him.  Love that guy.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

I've done so much of my drinking in bars I've worked at or my friends work at for so long I sorta forgot what it was like to pay real prices at a bar. 😳

Sucks huh

They started cracking down on me lately because they figured out my bartender buddies were giving me breaks, now the manager ******* I never come down.... Go figure

Edited by Norm

20 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

LOL

I went to USD and we were watching this at the bar and we all were dying laughing. 

I was out smoking and they're like yelling at me to come in and I was so confused what I was going to see and then this. Lol

They should have ******* lost too

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Norm said:

Also USD is pretty mediocre even for their fcs conference, picked to be in the middle of it. And they lost by 3 

It might be another two years until Kansas wins again

and Vermillion is a horrible college town. The permanent residents act like they don't want the college there. 

1 hour ago, Norm said:

AJ Hawk went back to college. They're all 8 yards down field

LOL same number and everything...

Also, anyone ever go to Fordham sporting event? Their chant is "F U *clap clap*" absolutely hilarious...

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

and Vermillion is a horrible college town. The permanent residents act like they don't want the college there. 

LOL same number and everything...

Also, anyone ever go to Fordham sporting event? Their chant is "F U *clap clap*" absolutely hilarious...

I don't think I ever met a permanent resident then lol. I never got that impression I guess.... and I went there and my dad worked there for 25 years.