TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

43 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

If you live in a bigger city, you can make up for it by going to a smaller city. When I met the ex (20 yrs ago) I was living in Milwaukee and went up to visit her in Oshkosh. Everyone thought I was trying to be a high roller because I was buying all these shots and pitchers and I was like "no, usually buying this much alcohol costs me 2-3x as much, THIS IS SO CHEAP" 

But...Milwaukee is cheap af to drink lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

is it better than an orgasm?

Just about. It's blue caracao, sloe gin, vodka, and a bunch of other $#!^ with a can of Red Bull sticking out of it. I tried one for the hell of it after seeing someone else get it and it actually tasted pretty damn good. I was pleasantly surprised....it's my early mid-life crisis...

5 hours ago, Joe said:

Guess South Jersey isn't all that bad. I usually get plowed for less than $40 and a lot of the bars like to do $5 drink specials that really pack the booze. Ever have a trash can before?

I can guarantee you that my plowed and your plowed are vastly different lol. Unless you drink like @Norm, you're likely not on my level there. Not proud of it but it's the truth. I go to a local Irish bar and just down $3 car bombs and $3 Harp until I black out. Along with like 5-10 games of bar dice where I pay like twice max. $40 might've been a lower estimate but the cost per volume that I consume is ridiculous in the end lol.

And, no, never had a trash can.

EDIT - Harp, not Smithwicks lol.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I can guarantee you that my plowed and your plowed are vastly different lol. Unless you drink like @Norm, you're likely not on my level there. Not proud of it but it's the truth. I go to a local Irish bar and just down $3 car bombs and $3 Harp until I black out. Along with like 5-10 games of bar dice where I pay like twice max. $40 might've been a lower estimate but the cost per volume that I consume is ridiculous in the end lol.

And, no, never had a trash can.

EDIT - Harp, not Smithwicks lol.

Harp's better than Smithwicks though I like both. Bear in mind I'm in my 40's though I'm pretty sure I drink like @Norm given some of the comments made. I do have to qualify my earlier statement by saying that there are others that'll buy me a drink on the regular on Poker nights so obviously that makes my bill a lot lighter.

I hope I'm not violating any rules here, but I mentioned Poker night a few times. For the record, I'm part of the World Tavern Poker League, which is a free league where you play for points and gift certificates. There are, however, tournaments where you can win money. You can play your way into those contests in Vegas or Mt. Pocono through season points titles, wins, certain tournaments throughout the season, and/or if you win or place high enough in a monthly online tournament of champions. Personally, I've had a great experience and my game's gotten a lot better. They have their own website which I won't list here, but if you're into that thing I highly recommend it.